This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #14 • Day 26

Topic » Eviction #14 • Day 26

1702 days 18 hours ago
JordanForReal
Will and Nikk face eviction. Ryan must cast the sole vote to evict one of the nominees below.
Goodluck nominees.
1702 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
*smiles with safety*
1702 days 17 hours ago
Iceey
I was really hoping that this siautuon wouldn’t arise this week because you two are the sole reasons why I’m even still in this game anyway. I’m gonna be honest, I know my chances to win this game are slim to none. The jury hates me because of how I fired back after being provoked and how I was such an asshole during it. So I would rather come into this vote and make a decision that to where I will be at least be content with the possible outcome of this game. I just want you both to know that I genuinely care for the both of you and want to continue our friendships and Snapchat streaks outside of this :p

But I’ve trusted my gut all game and I’m gonna continue to do so. I have to evict you, Nikk. I’m so sorry my dude, you know I have a lot of respect for you but I don’t see you being an aid in beating Tiffany for the final HOH. I’m sorry I have to be the one to end your bbun career too :( 💔
1702 days 17 hours ago
Jaesus123
*laughs and hugs*

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!