This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #14 • Day 25

Topic » Eviction #14 • Day 25

1704 days 5 hours ago
JordanForReal
Abel and Tiffany face eviction. Neither nominee is allowed to vote. Ryan will only vote in the event of a tie.

Goodluck nominees.
1704 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
So, I’m actually kinda flattered that y’all see me as this huge ass threat that just needs to go ASAP, like it’s kinda funny cuz I’ve literally been chilling this whole season but hey I guess I’m just that much of a bad bitch 💁🏽‍♂️.

If I don’t end up winning this game, I’m leaving with something even more valuable and that’s all the friendships that I’ve made/rekindled. Nikk I love you. Tiffany I love you. Andrew I love you. Jordan I love you. Brandon I love you. Noah I love you. And Jacob I loveeeeeee you ❤️. Thank you for making me an honorary member of the Tea Circle and to Jordan for introducing me to the wonderful but toxic world of BBUN.

Ryan, we’ve had our issues in the past, you’re not all that bad.
Will, I get this is a game and all, but like really......

All I ask is that you guys make the rest of this season lit, I don’t want no boring ass final 4 and I don’t want any of y’all out here quitting at final 3 *looks at Ryan*. That is all. Bring me home, Jordan.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/bc665b47992f888d6fd56acc79346e6f/tumblr_omwfrdsAET1w89qjuo1_400.gif
1704 days 5 hours ago
JordanForReal
I have the results
1704 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
*sits next to Abel*
1704 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
*holds hands*
1704 days 5 hours ago
JordanForReal
When i reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a moment to say their goodbyes gather his or her belongings and walk out the front door...

By a vote of 1-1..

We have a tie.

Ryan as HOH, please cast the deciding vote below.
1704 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
GL Tiffy-pooh
1704 days 5 hours ago
Jaesus123
Really Bernie... u look stupid
1704 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
I’m gonna keep this short and sweet. I’ve nommed one of you every single time that I won HOH and I am not interested in letting you slide by once again unscathed.

I am exiting Abel
1704 days 4 hours ago
Jaesus123
*stands and hugs Abel*
1704 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
Good luck to all of you ❤️❤️❤️
1704 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
Evicting

Sorry I’m half asleep lol
1704 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ca6bebd61e7114fd689111790bf41615/tumblr_onptrpemBn1v9roxto7_400.gif

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!