This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #14 • Day 23

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #14 •..

1707 days 7 hours ago
JordanForReal
Ryan is the new Head of Household! Please make your decision below by hosting the key ceremony.

POV is tomorrow at 7pm EST.
Goodluck
1707 days 6 hours ago
Iceey
Turns first key
Abel

Turns second key
Tiffany

I have decided to nominate you Abel, and you Tiffany for eviction this week.

Abel, I think this decision should be pretty obvious. We’ve been at odds basically since jury began and I’ve nommed you twice already and you nomming me once. You’ve constantly been targeting me so I want to be the one to end this war.

Tiffany, I tried to extend an olive branch to you at the final 7 and kept you safe with my with HOH, and  you returned the favor by nominating me the very next week and tried to get me evicted. I was hoping this game would be different for you and I but clearly we just are never going to be on the same page in terms of the game.

I feel like the both of you have the greatest odds of winning this game based on the current members of jury and don’t think that anyone in this game would win sitting next to either one of you. No matter which one of you leaves this week, it’s a win-win situation for me.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1707 days 6 hours ago
Russell11
https://media1.tenor.com/images/ffc1062e770a8063dd53087d20210339/tenor.gif?itemid=5663706

No one ever listens to me 😔
1706 days 21 hours ago
Jaesus123
It’s fine I’ll be happy controlling jury

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!