This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #13 • Day 22

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #13 •..

1720 days 20 hours ago
JordanForReal
Tiffany is the new Head of Household! Please make your nominations below by hosting the key ceremony.

Noms due 6pm EST. POV is @9pm EST.

Goodluck everyone.
1720 days 7 hours ago
Jaesus123
It’s time for the nomination ceremony!
1720 days 7 hours ago
Jaesus123
Welcome to the Nomination Ceremony one of my duties as head of household is to nominate two people for eviction. In front of me are two keys in a block when I turn the keys a houseguests face will appear on the memory wall and those two will be up for eviction. Let’s begin.
1720 days 7 hours ago
Jaesus123
The first person I have nominated is *twists key*
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
A
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
z
z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
A
Z
Z
S
Sis
S
S
Z
Z
Z

Zz

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Ryan *face appears on the memory wall*

The second person I have nominated is *twists key*
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z

Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
Gavin *face appears on the memory*

*smacks lips*

Ryan I have nominated you for eviction because I believe you are the one to beat. You have somehow gotten through to this point and you are a front runner to win my friend and that to me is scary. I wish you all the luck in pov this isn’t personal. All love.

Gavin I have nominated you for eviction because I feel like you need to prove to the jury you are here to fight and to win. I’m a huge fan of an underdog story and I feel you have that storyline I want you to go out into that field tonight and give it your all. I know you have it in you. All love.

Listen we’re getting down to the wire from here on out it’s only gonna get harder and harder. I want all of us to fight hard no matter what. I don’t want to hear anymore giving up alright. This is Game Changers let’s give the audience a show and let’s fight till the end! Game on!

This nomination ceremony is adjourned!
1720 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
https://media.giphy.com/media/GTbHu5dJnlN5u/giphy.gif
1720 days 7 hours ago
Russell11
https://media1.tenor.com/images/6527e27fd8707015091ee3170ae876eb/tenor.gif?itemid=8044142

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!