This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #9 • Day 16

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #9 • Day..

1721 days 12 hours ago
JordanForReal
Ryan is the new Head of Household! Please make your decision below by hosting the key ceremony.

Goodluck everyone.
1721 days 12 hours ago
JordanForReal
Please make your nominations by 11pm EST tonight.
1721 days 8 hours ago
Iceey
Turns first key
Abel

Turns second key
Tiffany

I have decided to nominate you Abel, and you Tiffany for eviction this week.

Abel, I know we have had some really good personal talks and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you, but game talk between you and has been almost nonexistent. I feel like you’ve made a lot of strong connections with people, as you’ve gone unnommed to this position. I don’t know exactly where you stand or what you would do if you were to be in a position of power so that’s a big question mark for me. I’m not necessarily nomming you with intentions of you going home but because I feel like if someone is sitting next to you then they are bound to go home.

Tiffany, I have decided to nominate you because I feel like our relationship is a little rocky based on our previous experiences in these games. I’m really glad that we’ve gotten to reconnect in this game and put personal things behind us, but from a game stand point I feel like you are definitely going to be coming at me sooner rather than later so I would rather be the first one to get to the punch. I also am not nomming with you full intentions of you leaving; I do have the bigger picture in mind. But for my pre-veto nominations I feel like having you sitting here will make you compete really hard to be able to win.

It’s nothing personal against either one of you and I really don’t want there to be any hard feelings after this because it’s just a game at the end of the day. But right now I feel like this is the best move for myself and my game. Goodluck to both and I do wish y’all luck in the veto.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!