This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #7 • Day 14

Topic » Eviction #7 • Day 14

1729 days 8 hours ago
JordanForReal
Ryan, Gavin and Billy face eviction. Please cast a vote to evict one of the theee nominees. None of the nominees are allowed to vote, Noah will only vote in the event of a tie.

Goodluck nominees.
1729 days 1 hour ago
Rocketokid13
Hello everyone, welcome to my Ted Talk.

First off, Ryan congrats on making jury. You deserve it. Everyone knows here that I've been playing hard, whether it's been good or not. And I've made a few mistakes, I've tried to own up to as many as possible, and I'm hoping that I can at least outside of the game get a little forgiveness. Now, onto business.

Gavin, you told me that you had no choice but to put me up. In translation, Brandon told you, and I can literally guess what you said right after. "BAAAAAAA" i mean "YES SIR!". Which should make it clear to EVERYONE HERE, Gavin is the most beautiful, sexy, high ass SHEEP in this game. He's going to do whatever Brandon tells him without hesitation. Wouldn't be fkn surprised if both of them jumped off a cliff after Brandon does it.

Everyone here should know, I've been on the bottom of that alliance for a while, and it's taken me this fucking long to realise it. I'm not going to be following orders, I'm gonna make my own. My first order, get the cancer that is Brandon's loud ass mouth, Ryan's dramatic ass mouth and Gavin's cloud shaped body right into the jury house. Every single fibre of my body will be put towards taking them out, every blood cell, every last bit of energy, every drop of sweat, and no tears because bitch I don't cry. I'm done playing all sides, there's only one side I'm going after, and it's the one that I made the mistake of putting the majority of my trust in. If I make Jury, I'm going to vote for the best player to win. If Gavin makes it, Brandon and Ryan congrats that's the easiest fucking vote ever.

In conclusion, you're choice. Vote for the easy target and the person who has played the worst game, but lose someone who isn't going to target you and send Brandon's ass home, or vote for the person who will not help any of you bar Ryan and Brandon, and honestly someone who doesn't even deserve the term Game Changer, because all he's changed is the amount of times Brandon's cummed in someone's mouth. Make the move, get him out, and I will keep my promise.
1728 days 14 hours ago
JordanForReal
I have the results.
1728 days 14 hours ago
JordanForReal
When i reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a moment to say his goodbyes, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door...
1728 days 14 hours ago
JordanForReal
By a vote...of 8-0...

Billy, you have been evicted from the BBUN house.

Please say your goodbyes.

Congrats on jury! HOH in 1 hour!
1728 days 14 hours ago
Iceey
1728 days 14 hours ago
greyconverse
Wow, thanks everyone.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!