This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #7 • Day 12

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #7 • Day..

1730 days 1 hour ago
JordanForReal
Noah is the new Head of Household! Please make your nominations by hosting the key ceremony.

Nominations due 12am Tonight!

Goodluck everyone.
1730 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
https://66.media.tumblr.com/4d981ac983bcb46cbba1ef0358d4b27d/tumblr_ovatanQzxY1tf46luo2_250.gif
1730 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
The first person I have nominated is *turns key*...

Brandon.

The second person I have nominated is *turns key*...

Ryan.

I have nominated you Brandon, and you Ryan, for eviction.  This is the move I'm making for my game, period.  Brandon, you lied to me so many times.  I thought you were my closest ally week 1.  Turns out, you were loyal to an alliance of 7 the whole time and nominated me the first week.  I forgave you for that, but then when I was continually lied to by you.  You gave the golden bullets to Gavin and Billy.  And when I tried to help you in veto when your life was on the line, you leaked that, and started a massive house meeting attacking me.  And yes, I lied to you, but that's the game and you did it first.  I didn't want this to be a personal fight, but you seem to want it that way.  I'd be perfectly fine making this a game rivalry.

Ryan, you and I had a few personal fights, and we talked it over, and I hope we have a good personal relationship now.  Strategically, I know you're with Brandon, and this is a duo of two strong players who have other people loyal to them that I need to break up.  That's all it is.

Good luck in veto this week,  I wish you both the best of luck.  This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1730 days 1 hour ago
brandonrichie
When will the lies end, Noah Kondon?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/68fe5e9ae2bf80d83eaab726b68eb2db/tenor.gif

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!