This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #4 • Day 8

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #4 • Day..

1734 days 16 hours ago
JordanForReal
Will is the new Head of Household! Please make your nominations below by hosting the key ceremony.

Tyler, and the villains are not eligible to be nominated for eviction by you this week.

Goodluck everyone!
1734 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
This is the nomination ceremony. As Head of Household, it is my duty to nominate two house guests for eviction. One at a time, I will turn one key from the nomination wheel and reveal the name of the house guest that is nominated. I will continue to do so until there are two people who will be facing eviction this week.
1734 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
The first person I’ve nominated is
*Noah*

The Second person I’ve nominated is
*Nikk*

I have nominated you, Noah, and you, Nikk. There weren't many options to pick from as you all know or time to talk to everyone. I have heard rumors of a floater alliance that you are both apart of and that I am obviously not. Neither of you have told me about it so this was the easiest thing to do for this week with my limited options. Good luck in veto.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1734 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
*nods*, gl Nikk

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!