This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #2 • Day 4

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #2 • Day..

1740 days 5 hours ago
JordanForReal
Jay is the new Head of Household! Please make a decision below by hosting he key ceremony. Tiffany is not eligible to be nominated this week.

Please make your decision by 2pm EST tomorrow.

POV time is undecided right now, i have to check my work schedule i don’t want to postpone it like i did the HOH.

Goodluck!
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hey guys, this is the nomination ceremony. Since I’m at work and on my phone, I’m going to do it the less dramatic way and turn the key of the people I’ve chosen to nominate.
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The first person I’ve nominated is
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Tisha.
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
The second person I’ve nominated is...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
Chloe.
1739 days 17 hours ago
ivannbabyx
No hard feelings! I completely understand. :)
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Tisha-I’ve nominated you because we just haven’t had a chance to talk. Plus you’re a two time winner and with their apparently being two sides and me not knowing like anyone or who the sides are for the most part it just made sense in my eyes.

Chloe-We didn’t talk until the end of the HOH competition and like Tisha you also are a two time winner. It just made more sense for me. Sad to nominate another League of Legends fan though!

I hope you guys know it’s nothing personal, its Just that both of you have already won TWICE. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
1739 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Thanks Chloe :)

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!