This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction #1 • Day 3

Topic » Eviction #1 • Day 3

1741 days 10 hours ago
JordanForReal
Noah and Jackson face eviction. Please cast a vote to evict one of the two nominees. Reminder that whoever survives this week will be the first person to enter the Flashback Room.

Eviction will be posted at 5pm EST. The HOH will be at 7pm EST. That’s when i get off work.

Goodluck nominees.
1741 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, eviction speech, it’s time for the mother fucking tea.  I wish i could you know, talk to people, but the eviction timeframe and my schedule/timezone have made that literally impossible.  I may not get on before the eviction. 

Let’s start off by exposing a little plan.  While the nominees were still in place there was a plan to flip the votes to evict Tisha.  Jacob here, the leader of the Tea Circle, a group with him, Tiffany, JP, and Andrew, was the mastermind of it.  Jackson and I were both close with Tiffany, so we were included (I WAS, JACKSON STILL IS).  And Jay, Billy, and Abel WERE going to be asked.  But Tisha won the veto first, so don’t accuse them of any wrong doing or knowing anything.

Jacob here, also told me that I couldn’t trust Brandon, and that he was aligned with Tyler, Ryan, and Jake and they had Chloe as a 5th.  And Tiffany also told me Tisha was basically their 6th. 

Wut why is this all relevant to you people of the house?  Because I’ve realized how much of a lying fuck the Tea Circle is.  Most of that shit, probbly lies to get me to want to save Tiffany and evict Tisha.  While Jackson isn’t in the alliance, he’s basically one of them, and he’s going to do whatever he can to protect them, and if he gets to go into the whole damn nomination den shit, he WILL back them up with it.  I however, will not. 

To Brandon, Tyler, Ryan, Jake, Chloe, and Tisha.  The Tea Circle spreads lies about you, don’t keep one of their affiliates in the game.  Especially Tisha who’s veto win earlier may have actually been clutch.

Billy, Gavin, Will, they weren’t going to include you in their plan to flip the votes.  They didn’t want you in the first place.  Billy, Tiffany said you were a floater not doing anything.  Gavin, Tiffany accused you of being close with Ryan.  Will, they just think you’re kinda there but said you were with the alliance before.

Jay, Nikk, Abel, the Tea Circle was convinced you could be easily swayed to vote how they wanted because they have control of you, break off from their group, evict Jackson.

It’s in everyone’s best intrest right now to turn on these 5, because if any of them is at the end, they will vote that person NO MATTER WHAT and will be loyal to each other without question. 

The Tea Circle decided Jackson is more important to them than me because I was always just a vote to them, so Tea Circle, I’M COMING FOR YOU.

Jacob, get fucked.
Tiffany, get fucked.
Andrew, get fucked.
JP, get fucked.

I am also willing to PUBLICALLY reveal (or to everyone but the Tea Circle or to everyone who saves me idk yet) WHATEVER I get with the twist where the surviving nominee gets a power should I stay.  I will be completely honest and transparent with it. 

And if I’m HOH next week:
Abel, I can guarantee you safety.
Billy, I can guarantee you safety.
Brandon, I can guarantee you safety.
Chloe, I can guarantee you safety.
Gavin, I can guarantee you safety.
Jake, I can guarantee you safety.
Jay, I can guarantee you safety.
Nikk, I can guarantee you safety.
Ryan, I can guarantee you safety.
Tisha, I can guarantee you safety.
Tyler, I can guarantee you safety.
Will, I can guarantee you safety.

Don’t let these Tea Circlers influence you, you don’t need to go with the house, vote to save me, and nobody will ever know.  If I’m not in the Tea Circle, I am better for your game right now.  I am against them, Jackson is not, that is my piece, I hope y’all save me, good night.
1740 days 22 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Goddamnit now I have to write a novel
1740 days 15 hours ago
JordanForReal
I have the results
1740 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks @ Jordan*
1740 days 15 hours ago
JordanForReal
When i reveal the vote the evicted houseguest will have just a few moments to say their goodbyes, gather his belongings, and walk out the front door....

By a vote...of 9-6.....
Jackson, you have been evicted from the GameChangers house. Please say your goodbyes.

Goodluck everyone. Noah will have the opportunity to enter the flashback room, i’m busy at work at the moment but will do it as soon as i can.

HOH @7pm EST
1740 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
WE GOTEM

1740 days 15 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Let's see how loudly i was lied to.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!