This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony #9 • Day 16

Topic » Nomination Ceremony #9 • Day..

1712 days 4 hours ago
JordanForReal
Ryan is the new Head of Household! Please make your decision below by hosting the key ceremony.

Goodluck everyone.
1712 days 4 hours ago
JordanForReal
Please make your nominations by 11pm EST tonight.
1711 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
Turns first key
Abel

Turns second key
Tiffany

I have decided to nominate you Abel, and you Tiffany for eviction this week.

Abel, I know we have had some really good personal talks and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know you, but game talk between you and has been almost nonexistent. I feel like you’ve made a lot of strong connections with people, as you’ve gone unnommed to this position. I don’t know exactly where you stand or what you would do if you were to be in a position of power so that’s a big question mark for me. I’m not necessarily nomming you with intentions of you going home but because I feel like if someone is sitting next to you then they are bound to go home.

Tiffany, I have decided to nominate you because I feel like our relationship is a little rocky based on our previous experiences in these games. I’m really glad that we’ve gotten to reconnect in this game and put personal things behind us, but from a game stand point I feel like you are definitely going to be coming at me sooner rather than later so I would rather be the first one to get to the punch. I also am not nomming with you full intentions of you leaving; I do have the bigger picture in mind. But for my pre-veto nominations I feel like having you sitting here will make you compete really hard to be able to win.

It’s nothing personal against either one of you and I really don’t want there to be any hard feelings after this because it’s just a game at the end of the day. But right now I feel like this is the best move for myself and my game. Goodluck to both and I do wish y’all luck in the veto.

This nomination ceremony is adjourned.

open group

Big Brother Unlimited 15 • Day 31

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!