This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

2821 days 15 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
Name:

Bio:

Deck: (Decks A-C are the Upper Decks, Decks D-V are the Middle Decks and Decks W-Z are the lower decks)

Out of Character Questions:

Username:

Color Level:

RP Experience:

Activity Level:
2821 days 15 hours ago
WestTemp
Name: Kayla Matt

Bio: Kayla has been training for this her entire life. She knows her place in society is to have money power and the ability to rule over people who are under her. She uses her looks charm and brute strength to get what she wants.

Deck: (Decks A-C are the Upper Decks, Decks D-V are the Middle Decks and Decks W-Z are the lower decks) Deck. B

Out of Character Questions: Bitch I know you got this inspiration from me so I'll allow it ;)

Username: WestTemp

Color Level: Light green

RP Experience: TO MUCH

Activity Level: HIGH
2821 days 14 hours ago
rodger1234
Name: Owen Zarlow

Bio: He may act like a lovable person, but he can be serious with anyone when he wants to, no matter who is in his face. He is a skilled detective and would do whatever it takes to save those around him. When he heard about the application for the ship, he knew he would be able to have a great professional job for once, but he also felt that something wasn't feeling right about this year, and he may want to find out what no matter what the dangers are in his way.

Deck: (Decks A-C are the Upper Decks, Decks D-V are the Middle Decks and Decks W-Z are the lower decks) Deck N
Out of Character Questions: When will it start?

Username: rodger1234

Color Level: brown

RP Experience: A bit

Activity Level: out of 10, probably a 7.5
2821 days 10 hours ago
BelindaRosemary
Name: Ember Elendil

Bio: Ember was born into royalty, her father was a lord and mother a lady of a city across the sea over in New Zealand. Ember left the country after assassination plots against her family and made her way to the US, in hopes to start a new life. Life on Gamma Leo was exactly what she needed.. For the time being.

Deck: (Decks A-C are the Upper Decks, Decks D-V are the Middle Decks and Decks W-Z are the lower decks) - E

Out of Character Questions: I've always wanted sex in space, watch out boys.. This hungry hippo has an appetite.

Username: BelindaRosemary

Color Level: Light Green

RP Experience: A good amount, and rising!

Activity Level: 9
2821 days 9 hours ago
Shaunyboo2001
Name: Kelsey Oberlin

Bio: Kelsey is a loner. She knows how society works and she knows she can be a part of it. She relys on her brains and attitude to get there. Kelsey has no morals as she is only set out to do one thing: Prove she's worthy. She had nobody back home as her family are all dead and all her friends have either gone to society it have left her. She wants a fresh start and will use anything she can to get it.

Deck: (Decks A-C are the Upper Decks, Decks D-V are the Middle Decks and Decks W-Z are the lower decks) Deck C

Face Claim: http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/arO/8fd5e0341c694c69ccd17389ec3a816c

Out of Character Questions:

Username: Shaunyboo2001

Colour Level: Blue

RP Experience: A lot of it :)

Activity Level:9
2812 days 5 hours ago
perfectprizetag
Name: britney

Bio: friendly, gulible, compassionate

Deck: (Decks A-C are the Upper Decks, Decks D-V are the Middle Decks and Decks W-Z are the lower decks) A

Out of Character Questions: erm... my skype is perfectprizetag if u want to add me haha

Username: perfectprizetag

Color Level: black

RP Experience: a bit

Activity Level: 8/10
2803 days 23 hours ago
Flamey9999
Peko Pekoyama
Female
Friendly,Brave,Smart
B

Color:White
RP:Alit
Activity:7

open group

Year 53

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!