This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rights of Passage

Topic » Rights of Passage

2532 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Soon you will compete in your final challenge. On your way there, you'll find the torches of your fallen castaways. Take a moment and stop by each torch and reflect on their impact to your game.This is your final right of passage to pay a tribute to your fellow competitors and I strongly encourage you to participate :)
2532 days 2 hours ago
Zuelke
sandra- robbed queen.  she deserves to be the wanda of this season </3 rip in peace love
2532 days 2 hours ago
Zuelke
easton- who
2531 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
Ian- idr u sorry
2531 days 7 hours ago
Zuelke
wade- i suggested for u to go that week #BigMewvz grats on being my first victim
2531 days 6 hours ago
tonym101101
Sandra - You were honestly so robbed, wish you could've had a chance to play this game because you would've killed it!

Easton - Would've liked to work with you, bitch, but you fucked up.

Ian - idk you, sorry.

Brady - You were such an icon, I honestly wish I could've worked with you but we avenged you #ThisIsForBrady

Hudson - You were overly confident and I can't say I'm sad to have seen you gone.

Dante - I believe I talked to you a bit, or maybe it was outside of the game? But I would've liked to have worked with you, sorry we were on opposite tribes!

Natalie S. - We were aligned from the beginning, but you were so inactive its unfortunate. I really wish we could've slayed with our original Koror 5.

Ollie - Even though we didn't talk much I like you! If we ended up on the same tribe I probably woud've worked with you.

Duck Hunt - I had it out for you since day 1, you were just annoying and you weren't helping the tribe in the challenges. Suck my ass cause you're not good or better than anyone else.

Chris - I was shocked when you quit because you were playing a good game and I think you could've made it far even though your ally, Duck Hunt, had gone.

Natalie K. - I was disappointed because you were active but you just didn't participate. You were another part of the Koror 5 and we honestly would've slayed it had we all made it to merge.
2531 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
hudson- thx for putting me on the tribe !!
2530 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
Sandra- You were such an iconic queen I felt so bad when you showed up a little bit late and didn't get chosen I hope you get a chance to return and slay some faves in the future!

Easton- I love you girl but you fucked up by not being online I was soo sad when you didn't make it in the game but better luck next time bitch xx

Ian- I never spoke to you I don't know if you ever even logged on so RIP

Brady- QUEEN OF ULONG! You voting for Hudson both votes was so iconic and I was so sad that they didn't listen to you. I have one thing to say, #THISWASFORBRADY

Hudson- You were overconfident and tried coming for Koror in the challenges but you guys just didn't have it in you. This wasn't a place for returnees so you had to go. #FUCKYOUHUDSON

Dante- Never spoke to you or saw you much in challenges so I have nothing to say.

Natalie S.- I really wanted to work with you in this game, but you were inactive so you didn't really play the game. I'm not sure why you eventually came for Tony, Ryan, and myself at the merge, because we never did anything to you and only wanted to work with you. Your plan didn't work so well though so I'm not really phased :)

Ollie- We spoke pregame and you seemed really nice! You were JUST short of making merge so we never got to actually play together which is sad.

Duck Hunt- MOST ANNOYING BITCH IN THE GAME. Your roleplay as a dog pissed me off on day 1 and were my first target from the very start. You got lucky being on a winning tribe and then got lucky again when Natalie S. got medivacced but eventually your time FINALLY came. You were my first victim of the season.

Chris- You were pushy at challenges and there was always tension between you and me, and you and Tony, so you had to go. Thankfully you couldn't handle one ally getting voted out so you quit before we even had to take you out! Made the game a little quicker so thank you :)

Natalie K.- Another fallen goddess from Koror, I'm so sad you went inactive. I'm still confused because you always logged on but never spoke or voted which could have brought you to merge. I wish you had stuck around so we could've slayed Ulong together!

David- David I understand you are on the jury and I don't want you to take this personally but I have to be honest here. I truly believe that you, Chris, and Duck Hunt made up the holy trinity of idiots in this game. You tried throwing my name around when I had INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY. You literally told Tony to vote for me with the necklace around my neck. That is horrible gameplay already. The second thing I'd like to point out is that when Dana and I came to you and let you know who was targeting you, you went and made alliances with those people and instead targeted US. I'm not sure what was going on in your head but because of those reasons you had to go when you did; you were a huge liability on Koror. I hope you can learn from this experience in future games.

Brittany- You were playing a very UTR game, and rumor has it you were sheeping Ethan but I had a feeling there was more strategy there than people gave you credit for. I do wish you had spoken to me more because one of the biggest reasons I decided to take you out on that vote was because I think we only spoke once the whole game. I heard you were in the process of taking Dana to the Ulong side as well which I hoped to stop with your vote out. That part didn't work, but her reaction to you leaving told me that I 100% made the right decision. I think you would've done great if it wasn't for that blindside.

Ryan- Ryan, you were SO loyal and I'm so sorry that you got idoled out. This was definitely my most careless week in the game. I knew your name was being thrown out so I let my guard down a little bit, knowing I was safe no matter what happened. In hindsight it was dumb to vote for Katherine when we all knew she had an idol, my biggest regret in the game is not switching to Dana during this vote. I want to thank you for always bei
2530 days 13 hours ago
tyleror
(I guess it didn't all fit)

Ethan- You were my biggest threat in this game, which was probably obvious to most people. You were seen as the leader of Ulong, and I don't know entirely how true that is but I believe it. I think that you and I both played very similar games which was why we were so threatening to each other. It's only fitting that we had to come down to a rock draw to decide which of us got stay here and slay. I actually enjoyed talking to you on Skype even though I knew you were being fake as hell with me every day, you really are nice and I'm glad you were in this game. You would've been a huge contender to win if you had made finals so good job on a great game and maybe we can play together on the same side someday <3

Dana- The last fallen Koror member! Girl I loved working with you. We bonded over the stupidity of the early boot Korors and we threw so much shade this game I loved it. When you flipped I was genuinely sad because I wanted to work with you until the end. I understand why you did it and why you would feel on the outs of Koror, but I really did trust you and plan to go far with you. You still did great even after flipping and like I said you were a BLAST to play with so ily and I'm glad I got meet you.

Katherine- Last but not least, Queen Kathy. You were a dark horse in this game and you really took me by surprise. You turned out to be a comp beast which helped you get TWO idols, which left me a little shook! I do think your social game was your biggest downfall, because I don't think you tried hard enough to build relationships with people besides your core group. I really do have to give you props for surviving as long as you did because I originally saw you as an early merge boot but you had other plans! Good job queen I respect you.
2529 days 8 hours ago
tonym101101
David - David, I really do not understand your gameplay AT ALL. You came for the people that tried to help you when they were immune! You were a total wild card at merge and that is why you had to go. I hope you can learn from your mistakes.

Brittany - I honestly can't say much about you. We talked before tribes were picked and that's pretty much it. I went into the merge wanting to work with you, but there was a lack of communication.  I knew you were a big player because you were part of the plan to get Tyler out, but luckily we caught on before it was too late. I weren't sure what you were capable of so I wanted to get you out before you became too much of a threat to my game.

Ryan - Ryan, you were honestly the most loyal person I have ever worked with and I am blessed to have played this game with you.  My biggest mistake in this game was definitely not voting Dana out instead of Katherine because we knew there was 0 chance Dana had an idol. I really would've gone to the end with you, so I hope we have another chance to play together <3

Ethan - Definitely one of the biggest players of this game, you were the assumed leader of Ulong.  We talked before tribes were picked as well and I honestly really wanted to work with you, but we did not end up on the same tribe.  You had a strong social game, like I really enjoyed talking to you, even though a lot of it wasn't strategizing. I was shocked when we all decided to go to rocks because I genuinely would have worked with you until the end. It was probably good that you got out in rocks though because you would've had a really good chance at winning this game.  All in all, I was glad you were in this game because you kept things interesting. I really like you and if you ever want to chat or play a game, hit me up. :)

Dana - Dana, you were one of my biggest allies from day 1. We slayed on Koror and I honestly expected the Koror Whores to all make it to the end together.  I was shook when you flipped because I felt like we had a genuine bond, but I understood why you did it. You were seriously a good player because you flipping really shook up the game and made it interesting.  Honestly great job girl, you have a friend in me and I hope we can play again sometime. <3

Katherine - *does a cartwheel* Kathy, I really underestimated you in this game. I expected you to be voted off early, but you ended up being a queen at the challenges and winning yourself some much needed immunities. I was shook, that you had TWO idols. I expected you to have one, but seriously two was wild. You played them both well, but I think your only flaw was that you didn't have the best social game. Me and you talked, but you never seemed willing to vote with me.  You could've at least lied to me and made me think you were working with me LOL. I really respect your gameplay though, good job girl.
2529 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
dante- aww u were very nice to me in messages the other day <333 even tho i voted u out :( sorry
2529 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
natalie s.- oooh girl i was so excited when u joined this game and then u went and flopped
2529 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
ollie- we could had worked together but i just thought you were too difficult to trust ;/ sorry
2529 days 4 hours ago
Zuelke
duck hunt- i thought u roleplaying in shit was hella goofy and thank god u didn't outlast me, i wouldve been so embarrassed
2529 days 4 hours ago
Zuelke
duck hunt- i thought u roleplaying in shit was hella goofy and thank god u didn't outlast me, i wouldve been so embarrassed

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!