This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

2812 days 13 hours ago
Emotion
Will be held at 5:00pm est tomorrow, Tuesday. It will, however be NON-LIVE. Good luck
2811 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
TRIBE FLAGS
-----
For today’s challenge you’ll be designing tribe flags for your tribes. Each tribe is allowed to submit only one flag, but multiple people can help make it.

Once both tribe’s flags are in, I will send them to a panel of 3 judges (Jinxx, jackseli0003, and myself). who will be judging them based off the following criteria:

Creativity - __/10
Originality - __/10
Neatness - __/10

Neatness is referring to that it looks like nice and not a billion ideas all poorly thought out and executed.

You can make your flag however you want, whether it’s an actual drawing, or made digitally. You will upload it to mediafire or prntscreen.com and send me the link via mail.

Tribe with the best overall score from the three judges out of 90 wins Immunity and the third idol clue. If there is a tie, a fourth judge will break the tie.

You have until 5pm EST tomorrow to submit a flag. I’ll be taking first submissions from both tribes.

Good Luck.
2811 days 17 hours ago
thegreendragon193
Sorry I didn't vote last tribal, I was at a funeral all day today that I didn't know I was going to.
2811 days 12 hours ago
Emotion
Hello everyone, it appears that Norman has scraped his elbow in the torch passing challenge and me and my medical officials have been looking it over for the past few days, however it has only gotten worse and it being so close to the joint is of major concern. So unfortunately, Tagi tribe, we are going to have to pull Norman from the game (he's been offline for 3 days)
Come on and bring a boat in!
*boat comes in*
Norman say your goodbyes
*norman doesn't say anything because he's offline and leaves*

Just like that we're down to 10.

WE ARE GOING TO CONTINUE ON WITH THIS CHALLENGE. FLAGS ARE STILL DUE BY 5 pm est TOMORROW. Good luck!
2811 days 12 hours ago
born2pizza
YESSS I CANT WAIT UNTIL MERGE SO WE CAN SPICE THINGS UP
2811 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
It would've made more sense if Norman got burned during the challenge.
2811 days 12 hours ago
Emotion
Ugh dammit
2811 days 11 hours ago
moondancer63
Lol
2810 days 17 hours ago
Emotion
Well it appears that Pagong will not be submitting a flag... Which means TAGI WINS IMMUNITY! See, all it takes is 10 minutes of work to win immunity in this. That's very insulting that none of you put forth an effort Pagong. Tribal council tonight where one of the 5 of you will be gone.

open group

Emotions Survivor: Panama - Exile Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!