This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 29 - Final Tribal Council

Topic » Season 29 - Final Tribal..

2570 days 6 hours ago
Sebby
Hufus, Jameslu and sportsgeek12 you have all outlasted 13 other players.
Now it's time to convince the jurors why you deserve to win Season 29 of Sebby's Fast Survivor.
Good luck, you may ask questions, do speeches, etc.
The winner will be revealed tomorrow or when I receive all the votes!
2570 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Sits pretty
2570 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
When onone showed up for ftc
2570 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay so my strategy was basically to take advantage of my relationship with Pizza and use him to always ensure that I am safe. At first, the other tribe kept sending me to exile and that was good cause I had numerous chances at getting an idol but sadly never did. This was also good since it kept me from voting and thus helped me to maintain a good relationship with the people of the jury since I never had any blood on my hands. That is until I made a move to get rid of Esp at f6 and then Pizza, my closest allie at f5. This had to be done cause I knew Pizza was closer to Esp than me and if I took Pizza to the end, he'll easily win. But basically my strategy was just to keep going to Exile Island and avoid the drama, all I had to do was just sit pretty and be chilled. When I had to make moves, I did so, but otherwise I kept it low key and deserve this win. If you feel NEDA was ROBBED IN BBCAN2 VOTE ME TO WIN TO AVENGE HER.
2570 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
You welcome to ask questions Jury.
2570 days 6 hours ago
Kgamer2218
When you said you maintain good relationship  with all jury cough  cough never talk to me the whole game cough cough
2570 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Is anyone else gonna show up
2570 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
James I may have to vote you cause no one else has shown up
2570 days 5 hours ago
sportsgeek12
As a last minute addition this season, let me just say I feel like I deserve to be here, I feel like I played as honest of a game as I possibly could, I won an immunity challenge, I was a good at strategy and was good at evaluating the voting blocks there were a few hinky votes I threw at people and held it against certain people like for example, I threw a hinky vote at James and I convinced him that it was IllBeur, I was very deceptive of holding secrets from my allies, the advantage I won early in the games was this "If you ever end up on Exile Island, the number you seek may have a “5” in it". I hid it from my allies James and Pizza by saying to James that the number wasn't 3, 5, or 15 and then I told Pizza that the number may have a 3 in it, and then when I won the immunity challenge I sent an outsider who was an ally of mine in Hufus to find the idol and we can use it against James and Pizza. If anyone wants to ask me questions I will answer them with 100% honesty
2570 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Oh finally another person showed up
2570 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
If hufus  is not gonna show up if not my vote is for James or sports
2570 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Sports and James I'm gonna ask you the same question if you had to envision a F3 with yourself included  who would it be with aND why
2570 days 5 hours ago
Hufus
Hello jury, good night! Lemme just say that it was AWESOME to play with you guys! It was one hell of a ride and I enjoyed it so much! Even though it's fast, I think this type of game is amazing xD

Well... I think I played a great game. I made alliances (which I tried my best not to backstabb and I think I was very loyal in this game) and relationships since the start of the game and it helped me to get here today. I won immunity and I still sucessfully played an idol! The thing is that I was always trying to understand what was going on, reading my tribemates and trying to figure out what to do next... There was a point that I even tried to do what was best not only for me, but for my alliance too.

Like when we voted as one tribe before merge, I warned my tribe that voting out Jordan would be bad for us, he was the only inactive with us and then we would have to turn on each other in another tribal and we'd lose the number advantage after merge. It didn't matter anyway, cause Sebby decided to medevac the inactives, but still... My intentions were good. xD

Also I think one of my best moves was getting closer to sports. Pizza told me what his advantage was, a clue to the HII. So after that, we became allies and started talking about the game and who should we vote. When I got the chance, I talked to flippo to make sure he'd give his points in that immunity challenge to sports so he'd win it and then he'd have to send someone to exile island... Well, he won, I don't know if it was flippo who gave him, but still he chose me to go and he shared the clue with me, so it worked! YAY, I got the idol, and it ended up saving my ass later! xD

So... Don't matter what the outcome is, I'm proud of the way I played. I made relationships, I played a decent physical game, I wasn't afraid to make moves and overall I got here, just like the other two sitting next to me, which is already a great accomplishment for us! So I hope we can all play together again and that's it for now... I'll be answering your questions. :D
2570 days 5 hours ago
flippo135
Rank the jurors in order of how much you like them:
2570 days 4 hours ago
sportsgeek12
I would say a final 3 I could envision is me, Hufus and Kgamer because I think it would be a good final 3, I feel like it would be filled with 3 of the biggest underdogs in the game.
2570 days 4 hours ago
sportsgeek12
flippo's question

Rank the jurors in the order I like them
1) Pizza
2) Flippo
3) Kgamer
4) Es
5) Aj
6) Prince
7) Illbuer because I lost respect for him because not only did he quit but he quit when there were 5 people left in the game

open group

Sebby's Fast Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!