This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor China - Clash of Clans Confessionals

Topic » Survivor China - Clash of..

1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray (GentlemanG) Confessional EP:19

Well I can't say I'm not shocked, but I did see it coming. It made sense for Richard to make a move like that because he still stays in the power position. It's really poor gameplay from Ian, Dylan, and Hufus that at this point they're basically ignoring me and refuse to work with me. I can understand I'm their biggest target, but part of the game is the social aspect and if they do get me out they shouldn't expect my jury vote. My main goal for this round is for Joey to survive because I have immunity and I know he'll have my back even more now that Kasey got out. RIP Kasey we usually do good in every group game we're in together and I didn't even know she was going to be in this one, but they took her out because she was loyal to me so that sucks. I do feel like my back is against the wall for the next two tribals so I'm really going to have to pull something out of my ass to survive them. I'm so close to getting to the end again that's all I really want.
1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:19

So after the BiG mOvE of taking out Absol, we were down to 8. Hufus and I did early damage control with Ian, who made a chat with the 3 of us as he trusted us the most at this point. Richard Brewster and I went on call, and he seemed pissed about it as he really wasn't talking much. Meanwhile ERIC finally admits he doesn't have a vote, and hasn't, but doesn't say what advantages besides the tribe swap he had. Had he confided in Ian/Hufus/myself we could have probably gotten something together but he was just being so shady. Richard Brewster of course takes that opportunity to take out Eric, which I understand. That basically changed very little of the dynamics, as for all we know Eric might have had no vote the rest of the game.

However, there was the end of to Ethan's idol. An idol that did more harm than good to just about everyone's games. Ian opening up that he found it was awk af to me, especially when he said Richard Brewster talked with him about it. That left me wondering if Ian saw where the bodies were buried and learned that I outed his idol. However, it doesn't look like that happened? Hufus and I tried to get him to play it on Eric or I, knowing they weren't going to go for Ian, but it's his idol, his decision.

So instead, we head to final 7, with the same people voting. I was able to actually win an immunity this season so I don't look like a complete failure when it comes to challenges. With the immunity, Richard Brewster quickly apologizes about the last vote, saying he just wanted to take out Eric for being shady. I end up spending SO long looking for an idol, and found nothing. That was the only time I have really actually searched this game, as I have been actually having a life for once during a game. Richard Brewster was acting REAL shady again during the vote, but he ended up actually going Kasey? I wish we just took the shot at Ray and we will probs regret that but lol whatever this whole game I've been trying to not overplay and I'm still here so I think it's kind of working?

Speaking of Ray my god that man is crazy. Anytime I tell him ANYTHING it gets right back to me from someone else. Then he is like 'why don't you talk to me?' I will admit I did not come into this game looking to work with Ray but I have considered it for no other reason than he's the only one of his cult besides Brandon I really talked at all with. He's basically Richard Brewster from HvV to me this game but like at least Richard Brewster sometimes told the truth? Anyways he's insane and him winning the next immunity was truly a ball buster.

Another ball buster was the hype going into that challenge. Hufus tells me he found the idol and must spell out Hidden No More or some shit before the challenge ends. I was like just go for it nobody cares if you have it, we're gonna play it this tribal. He takes his time though, as did I in the challenge. I actually had the fucking right 2nd answer but I misread a question and lost the challenge. No now we don't have an idol OR an immunity. Ugh. So yeah, we're hoping Joey just goes, but we may go to rocks, who knows. Maybe Ray/Joey will find the idol and end our misery like that. I also think I have food poisoning as I keep vomiting but I could just be having a really bad hangover. Either it's chipotle or White Claw, either way I'm a basic white bitch
1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----HUFUS GETS 6TH-----
1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Dylan (DBWs) Confessional EP:20 (Finale Episode)

Another vote another rock draw amirite. How tf has Richard Brewster gone 4/4 drawing rocks smh I'm only 2/2. Anyways Richard Brewster did as Richard Brewster's do, and stopped talking to us because he wanted to flip! Of course he flips, we go to rocks, and the worst possible scenario happened, and Hufus went. He really is emulating my Macedonia game. Which btw amazing that Hufus/Dana/I were all in Macedonia, and all drew rocks together. I'm such a fucking noah condom rn. Now I still gotta carry on in this game, but my path is muddied. I actually think my best chance to win is with... Ray and Ian! Two people who WANT to kill each other! All the while I'm on the bottom so I really don't have much power to get that final 3.

I think Ray is def a huge jury threat, but a jury is more likely to be bitter at Joey (I actually think Richard Brewster might be better to take, but he's been naughty and must be punished). Ian hasn't done too much, and many of the goats have already been slaughtered. As a vegan I am not happy, it's really a reverse Impossible Burger situation.

So Ray decides to tell me he had some info, and wanted to work with me if I didn't go at the rock draw. His best case scenario happened, and Hufus went. He tells me that he's worried we are going to go next because Richard Brewster has everyone under his thumb and we're the biggest threats!! I don't think this is even true, I know he wants to go to the end with Joey, I imagine Ian/myself is his ideal final 3, but he doesn't want to vote Joey out. I'm not really sure, but I made an unlikely alliance with Ray for this endgame. I really doubt he wants to actually do it, and will likely flip on me, but it's all I got right now.

In the end, my fate is in Ray's hands, who have been pushing every button in this game. I think the guy has a good chance to win, and with Richard Brewster being no longer loyal, and Ian with a small chance of winning, I really don't care about all winners anymore. I have all this info that could tank Ray, and make me have the better record... But I'm not that petty, surely! So yes, the game will end tomorrow on my last real day of vacation, after the last one being on my birthday I'm convinced yinz hate me.
1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
Ian (Saftronbtr999) Confessional EP:20 (Fonale Episode)

after logging on and seeing hufus got rocked out i was honestly rlly sad :( i grew to like him a lot in this game and knowing he risked his game to save mine just makes me feel rlly bad idk. it sucks a lot too cuz i feel like he probably had a fair chance at winning the season too where if i make final 3 i honestly really don't think im gonna get any jury votes @_@ right now its final 5 and i don't really know whats gonna happen in finale tbh, right now it looks like its dylan and i vs the rest of them but like idk!! maybe i can pull off these next two immunity wins hopefully ^.^

if i make final 3 im gonna try to really push the fact that i rlly was so loyal to the ppl i was with this game, i feel like ppl rlly underrated my loyalty to them as an ally at times. i always made it very clear who i was with and who i wasnt with and hopefully one or two people can respect that at least :P i mean how can i compete with literally every other person in this game honestly; it's so clear that my chances of winning r so low eek lmaooo
oh well, i don't regret how i played at all honestly and if i got the chance i would play the same way. i'll never be this big mastermind and strategist because thats just not how i can play honestly idk! thats never been my narrative and it'll never be it

regardless w/e happens ty to the 3 of u hosting me and the season, it was a really crazy game that i'm for sure proud to say that i've been apart of :D

ian, out! <3
1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----DANA GETS 5TH-----
1673 days 3 hours ago
OldNewz
-----JOEY GETS 4TH-----

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!