This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Heroes vs Villains Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Heroes vs Villains..

1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Will J. (SurvivorFan37):

28 people? Really? Was that necessary? I mean, come on. I'm not even going to write up my first impressions of the cast because that would take way too long and nobody is gonna read it anyway. I'm liking my position on this tribe and I have some kind of a relationship with 4/6 people already so I'll just plop my write-ups for my tribe here:

JB - Jeremy is a strict pragmatist and a down-to-earth player that I expect to make moves benefiting him, rather than something out of a sense of loyalty or a desire to build relationships. He's a strictly analytical player that I could see myself working with in the short-term but not necessarily going to the end with.

Sydney - Tried to get me out in Greenland and got like 19th or something. I have no idea if he'll try to approach me or not now, but I'm still kind of wary.

Kenneth - Ken is awesome and I've talked to him a lot already, even with the season just starting. I'm excited to team back up and I think we have more or less the same play style so I hope we can go far together.

Joey - My ride or die that I fully intend on going to the end with -- will we make it work this time? Probably not, but we've always had each others' backs and I'll be loyal to him as long as he's loyal to me.

Tashi - I have never had a single interaction with Tashi before and have no idea what his play style is like. Basically a shoulder shrug emoji.

Chris - Chris is an old friend that I can always count on to reliably work with me in at least the early phase in games and not take anything too personally. I'm definitely going to be wary of him later but I think he'll be a good person to have in my corner for at least the pre-swap phase of the early game.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan W. (wangifold):

Wow, it has truly been a while since I've dipped my toe into the world of group games. So long, in fact, that the last time I was on the island was a heartwrenching defeat in this series, finishing third in the cold expanse of Greenland. But I couldn't say no to a little Heroes vs. Villains, now could I?

For anyone new out there, I was chosen as a hero because I've played each season with direct, straightforward gameplay that doesn't see me bullshitting people I trust. I find the people I like, and I ride them to the end. It's seen mixed results...

*flashes back*
Survivor Maui: 9/18
Survivor Greenland- Fans vs. Favorites vs. Failures (Returnee/Favorite): 3/21 :'(
*back in*

Both times, undone by a failure to win an immunity challenge and a recognition by the rest of the cast that I was the biggest threat to win the game. I don't know how I'll change up my strategy this time around yet, but I do know that with 27 other power players vying for the crown, winning is not even close to the forefront of my mind.

The next few days? They're about surviving.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Kenneth L. (konohavillage1):

Hell is real and it also has a population of 28.

So when I told Mike that I wouldn't be able to do live challenges probably because I work so often, I thought that would strike me from the chances of getting in the game. When the 20th name was called and I wasn't listed, I thought "well cool nice cast and Im sure it'll be fun for them." Then the 21st came... 22nd... and I felt the descent into chaos that only an online survivor group game can bring me. I guess I should feel bad that I won't be able to really put my foot forward the way I would if I was on a reliable schedule but I'm stubborn and competitive to the very bitter core. Plus it's been so fucking long since I've gotten to play a game.

So here we are, and at first sight this kind of shook out great for me. I don't know why I'm a hero (remember when I bullied Hudson for flipping on me and getting rocked out as a result... after he was rocked out?) but on my tribe alone there are a lot of ways I can see myself going already. First off I have my Greenland ally and robbed g.oddess Will, as well as  Watermelonjoe who is not only an amazing ally but also someone with a personality (!!! important). Then I have past players I've backstabbed and then bonded with in Sydney and Chris. That does kind of leave JB and Tashi out of the loop for me, but I'm always open to seeing what new people are about. But when I say that I mean I'm gonna definitely try to make them feel good about the game so they dont target me because as it stands I think I'm pretty high up on the totem pole in this tribe. So long as all my past games dont come back to haunt me I think I can survive this leg.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF):

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ce1e7a072e4dd16631e6c9c72ec5c0cc/tumblr_o88fc6UJoS1uk37c2o8_250.gif

I can´t believe I´m here again!!
I thought I would not play again and here I am again.

This second season is going to be a little different from my time in Egypt.
Actually I do not have much to change since there I reached the final but it was against 16 people not against 28, more difficult this time.
This time it's good to choose alliances and people to go to the end and know that you can win.
I come with wanting to play and show many things to myself.

Start the game and I am a pure hero surprising to me but very good for my game not to be perceived as a villain or someone shady.
My first choice in my tribe was clear when I saw it, I want to work with Ethan, winner of S19 and with Kara.
They are two people that give me a good feeling to go far and I think they are intelligent.

Ethan seems to me the prototype of playing necessary for people with bullseye like me, the last winner who needs loyal people around who will help him get to the merge and it is important to show loyalty at the beginning
https://wwwimage-secure.cbsstatic.com/base/files/asset/10/00/23/92/bond.gif

My other F2 I would like it to be Kara, is someone who gives me very good vibes and I think that playing UTR together we can do a lot of damage.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l378c0c31fsJgH6P6/source.gif

Obviously I have not closed doors to work with anyone, I have talked with Matt also and I have been able to reach agreements with them and not be perceived as someone who is playing everybody.
My idea is to have small connections with almost everyone and be able to have margin of choice at the beginning of the game in addition to gain loyalty since my intention is to make a clear line of heroes vs villains.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

Let's do superlatives!

Already Complicating My Game
Tashi D. (tashi)
Sydney D. (Guigi)

People I Fucks With
Ryan W. (wangifold)
Will J. (SurvivorFan37)
Joey T. (TheEclipse)
Chris D. (Gaiaphagee)

People of Interest For The Future
Julian E. (TheSexiestDude990)
LeQuisha Q. (LusciousLips5)
Mud N. (mudndawilderness)
Qaz W. (Qazwdxedc)

I Will Likely Fight Them:
Kelly S. (Kelly0412)
Andrea O. (IceIceBaby)
Dana M. (TotsTrashy)

The other's are nonexistant to me and I'm not going to message all of these people when they (or ME) might never play on a tribe with me bitch.

Sydney has approached Chris about them, myself, and Tashi aligning. But Chris has had bad blood with Tashi in the past and I don't know that girl so picking them over Will and Joe is a no from me. Also, love you Sydney but I'm not sure where your place is on my hierarchy right now with so many people I genuinely like on my tribe. It seems like Chris wants you over Will/Joe so... let's win some challenges team.

Along with the obvious people that I fucks with, Ryan and I did end Greenland on really good terms and for us both to be coming out of retirement from Greenland to Madagascar... maybe its fate for us to get to the final 2 together like we tried to before.

Julian and I are friendly towards each other on the site, so I think he would branch out to me if I asked nicely :-). LeQuisha and I started off on the wrong foot when I backstabbed her, but in return I gave her my unwavering loyalty in the following game. Hopefully she remembers the good times cause I know she's a sneaky one when you aren't on her side. Qaz honestly should probably be on the complicated list, but I should give him a chance. Chris has talked to me about how he has bad history with him, and I seem to recall not liking him much in a game we played together as well. But my memory is foggy and at some point I'm gonna have to factcheck myself.

And then the last category are just all messy people who like to cause drama. Oh and I gave Kelly 15th in Stars (and I might've told Ryan about how he said the n word in the Stars group chat my bad) But yeah I am not above petty internet arguments for fake online gaming and I'm sure that group will do it if theyre ever inconvenienced.

Otherwise it's just kind of first day going through the motions. Hopefully we win so we dont have to start this game off running, but I would definitely appreciate a check in with everyone on my tribe so I don't feel so excluded. On the positive, I thought I would stand out as a winner but there's like 20 of us here so that's no biggie.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

I'm tired and forgot Mud.

I see yall and the cast hyping him up but I don't think I've ever seen or played with him before. So I'm very curious to get to know him and see if there's not a connection that can be made there. If his reputation precedes him then he's a great shield for me when I start arguing and pissing people off, and he'll hopefully appreciate the loyalty for the early rounds.

Plus I'm hoping that people will explain his style of game to me when they campaign for me to get him out.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
David M. (DavidM7):

ALLLLLLRIGHT!
      So its been a minute but ive never felt more ready to play. Honestly really glad I get the chance to redeem myself and having so many winners is going to really help. All-stars was actual garbage (large cast size didnt help *HINT HINT*) but now I'm hoping I can survive one tribal. I'm not sure how easy it will be to do that because I can already tell theres a few sketchy people on my tribe and lord knows I've had terrible luck with my starting tribe in this series.

Anyway we'll get to the cast in a few, right now I wanna talk about my role as a neutral villain. Just the other day I kinda went back and looked at my season (Maui) and I'm astonished that I somehow won. I literally betrayed every ally I made like the tribal after I aligned with them and acted like a complete bitch to half the cast. Honestly the reason won was by getting my ideal f3 there cahse if not i get the Parvati HvV 2nd place. This season I want to be a LOT more civilized. I've recently played Wills survivor where I had such a great social game that somebody legit voted themselves out for me. If I can take that play into this game then I'll be sitting pretty.

The format of this season is terrible. I can never do well on such large casts and the twists make me wanna commit BUT this cast has some big ass names and I'm hoping thatbmeans I can slide by for the first bit. There's only two from Maui that I saw and both are two of the biggest betrayals I made that season so that's comforting. I have absolutely no chance,to even attempt to work with Kelly (our history is so rich and I dont even this he remembers most of it lmao) BUT I do see potential to get with Ryan W, especially if he ends up working with Kara (whom I adore).

The rest of the non my tribe cast has a mix between people I've seen in the community and people ive played with before but a long time ago. Some of the standouts to me are
Ryan B, who I've gotten runner-up to once and backstabbed for third another
Jabar, who I have the strangest relationship with (if he even remembers me)
Andrea, who is tbe reason I left in all-stars
Joey, who I kinda fucked over in bens survivor 😶
Will, who I barely talked to in Bens but he invited me to his game right after and knows a lot about how I play
Sydney, who is my actual mother
And last, but most definitely not least, Kara, who I adore and already want as my ride or die.

The cast assessment for my tribe will be coming soon but for now lets get this party started. Time to play survivor, bitches.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Patrick R. (GrrrImABear):

Well, first impressions of the cast are… mixed?

Pure Heroes:
        Ethan - Someone that given a chance, I will want to push for him. Ideally, some kind of swap pre-merge. I just think he could be too strong and likeable in a merge spot to really leave around.
        Kara - I personally love Kara and think I could trust her to the end of this game 100%. We’ve worked well in other games before, and even had plans to work together in All-Stars until we were just never swapped together. She is someone that I think could be a finalist threat, but it’s far too early to think about that.
        Mel - Mel is sort of a question mark for me? We worked well in our original season, but upon reading my confessionals for our first season, she really wanted nothing to do with me. Much later though, I think she came around with me and I would say that our relationship is okay, but I just doubt that she will be willing to trust me this time around.

Neutral Heroes:
        Kenneth - I don’t know Kenneth personally, he’s just someone that I know should be watched out for. He might be the biggest threat to me on this tribe. Luckily for me, I doubt he’s too familiar with me, so given a swap, maybe I could use that to my advantage.
        Joey - I like Joey. We’re not like super good friends, but I think we’re familiar enough with each other for there to be a chance of some kind of partnership down the road. I don’t see him as someone that could be extremely threatening in of himself.
        Tashi - Recently having played another group game with Tashi, I’m not sure of her perspective. In that game, I had to win a long string of comps to get to the end, and I did, and didn’t get her vote. She could see me as someone that’s a threat and have an arguably good reason to push for me should we end up on a swapped tribe.
        Chris - Here’s an interesting choice for me. I’ve spoken with Chris a few times since our original season and I feel that this is a case where I don’t think he has reason to suspect me of wanting to take him out for much, but I really want to. I do like Chris and feel that personally I could trust him, but his reputation precedes him, and he is far too good at this game for someone like me to want to make an ally of him. He could be useful in a swap, but if people let him hit single digits, he could make a run for it.

Pure Villains:
        Kelly - Kelly is, well, kind of a mess. Vocal, loud, obnoxious, but clearly did something right as she won unanimously in All-Stars (where I infamously said she had a 0% chance of winning). Strategically, I think I can handle Kelly, but on a personal level, she really is just far too much for me to be comfortable with being in here.
        Andrea - Kind of a wild card? Yet another All-Star, and this one is kind of seen (for me) as being in a trio with Kelly and LQ. Personally, I think Andrea is the best player of these three and is the most dangerous. I hope that her tribe sees this and isn’t ready to let these two stick around.
        Ryan - Finally! Someone that I am quite excited to work with. Me and Ryan go back a bit and he is someone that I can have a lot of trust in this game with. I know that I could be 100% honest with Ryan, and him with me. But, and this is a big but, Ryan’s personality is so damn magnetizing, it would be near impossible to sit next to him in the end unless you were the clear dominant in the game, and I’m not here to lose again. If I want to make it to the end with Ryan, some big moves are going to have to be made later, and I’ll have to decide if the risk is worth it.

Neutral Villains:
        Dylan - Maybe the biggest question mark on my tribe for me. He’s quiet, and I don’t know where he sits. An interesting dynamic on my tribe is that out of the 7 of us, 5 of us were on All-Stars, with 4 of us having direct contact with each other. This could either hurt Dylan or help him, but for now, I’m thinking the former.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

David - David left so early in All-Stars that it’s almost as if he was never there. I proposed an alliance to some people on my tribe that would involve David and they just weren’t feeling that, and that very well could hurt David on this tribe. While I do think that this is a strong tribe that could win plenty of challenges, if we lose more than two before a swap, David’s torch might be getting snuffed early again.
        Julian - You know the expression, “Devil you know vs the devil you don’t know”? Well, Julian is the devil I know. Me and Julian are in the same season for the third time together now, and we’ve both been around for awhile and have just never teamed up for real. I went to rocks for Julian in All-Stars, and it didn’t work out, but I think that helps us here from a basis of trust. I told him that I would be 100% committed to him and have full honesty, he promised to have my back, and we will see where this goes. I do think Julian is more likely to keep his word than to just break it if I don’t give him a reason to. Is Julian someone that I’m ready to sit next to in the finals? Not quite yet, but he’s someone that I know for now I can count on.
        LeQuisha - Potentially, LeQuisha could have just gotten a bad draw. This tribe doesn’t really do her any favors in terms of the All-Stars on this tribe, as we all know of her and see her with Andrea and Kelly. She is good, but someone’s gotta go home first. She is probably the easiest vote to unify this tribe.
        Mud - Here is the devil I don’t know. I always have this idea that hosts of this game have great intuitions and see so many strategies and just have this ability to read people. Will that hold up? I’m not sure. What I am sure of is that as a host, Mud has plenty of connections to people across this game, and I think that is already starting to show day one. While some All-Stars like Julian and Qaz wanted to form an alliance, they weren’t willing to bring in David, but wanted to bring in Mud. I’ve spent some time chatting with Mud and he’s likeable for sure, but I still can’t decipher where his personality ends and his game begins.
        Qaz - I know I worked okay with Qaz in All-Stars, but right now, he’s just a point of necessity. I like him, I’m just not so sure how much I can trust him before he just “finds something better”, or more likely, makes a move for the sake of making a move. He is kind of erratic and loose, and I want him to reign that in. If he can, we can work well together, but if not, he could be more of a liability than anything.

Overall, I do think I found myself on a really strong tribe and with people that I think I can work well with. It’ll be interesting to see how this goes.

There have been a few alliances, so this is where my ties are for now.

1 - LeQuisha proposed an alliance of LQ, Julian, Qaz, and myself. The guys all discussed just saying yes and letting her think of this as a real thing, but no chat was made, and no one is committing.
2 - A Final 2 with Ryan - This is solid to me. Unless I see myself in an unwinnable position with him towards the end, this is where I will put my trust should we end up together in this game at some point.
3 - A “Partnership” with Julian - While “Final 2” was never stated, I feel like me and Julian have this understanding and a level with each other. I think it’s too early to state that outright, but if we can build this trust that we’re starting, we could be dangerous together and go deep.
4 - “Detached Division” - Mud/me/Julian/Qaz - This was an easy majority group proposed by me to Qaz, then to Julian, though I then presented it as Qaz’s idea. I feel like barring any day 1 idol shenanigans, this group could hold tight. I’m liking the individuals so far and we could work well together.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

I’m ready to play this time, not too hard, but still cognizant of what’s happening around me. A solid base to start off could help propel me deep into this game as long as I help my tribe in challenges, so we will just have to see where we go from here.

I’m glad to be back, the drought is finally over, whoo!
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Dana M. (TotsTrashy):

*walks in*

Of course I'm back! Literally I'm a bitch to my core and I'm back to give it another go. There's no need for me to explain my character because everyone knows it and can get the fuck over it. I've cheated in this community and I feel no regret. Period.

ANYWAYS, this season and it's twists are dumb. Although idol nullifiers and fake idols are cool spins, this partner thing is really ticking me off. Of course "random.org" (lol) paired me with JB, who was the biggest fucking idiot in my original season! Looking ahead, I'm not really sure if getting that double tribal immunity is feasible for me. Instead, I'm gonna focus on just building relationships and having the numbers.

With this twist tribal council, I've got two approaches. The first is to just push for Rhett. Most of the neutral villains have already talked to me about voting for Rhett (because Mud ironically hates him too) and, quite frankly, it would be SO fucking nice to write his name down for a third time. He's a rat and I don't want to call the exterminators. That was a horrible pun, but we're still typing.

Another approach is to listen to what the pure villains have to say, which is looking like voting for Qaz. Quite frankly, I'm not really fond of Qaz either, so it's something I can sit on. If the vote winds up being between Rhett and Qaz, voting either of them off would be justice in my book, and get out one more enemy.

In other news, I formed my first alliance! It's all with neutral heroes, being Joey, Kenneth, Will, and myself. I call it the "qaz fan club" because we all hate his guts. I vibe really well with all 3 of them and that's my only alliance I'll keep for now. As far as pure villains go, my only issue really is with Rhett, so I'm just gonna keep good graces with the other 5 and hope tonight goes as planned.
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz
Ryan W. (wangifold):

Jesus fucking christ we are playing some chickenshit Survivor over here on hero beach. Getting anyone to say any name at all is absolutely agonizing, because with this many people this early in the game, everyone is too afraid to piss other people off. Which is smart! They should be! But regardless, I feel like throwing my hands in the air. We're all heroes for a reason, which means we don't really give an easy scapegoat cause for people to vote us off. Which leaves no one as the easy first boot. Way more to come, but here are my preliminary lists of who I'm thinking about saving vs. axing.

SAVE
Ethan H. (Ethan000)
Josh R. (sergeant)
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF)
JB B. (_JB_)
Tashi D. (tashi)
Kenneth L. (konohavillage1)
Will J. (SurvivorFan37)

WOULD VOTE OUT
Kara K. (k4r4k)
Mel B. (me2013)
Matt F. (GiGi10)
Sydney D. (Guigi)
Joey T. (TheEclipse)
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

Zamn, first place to first out for me.

Honestly, it's fine. Again, this game is gonna be tough with my schedule anyways and these people are already on my nerve with this overplayed on day 2 shit. Like my brain is scrambled and all the talk I've done today is muddled in my mind. Sorry if I'm throwing in the towel. I'm sure even if I manage to get these votes together I'm getting idoled out or something. There's so much happening lmao.

I didn't want to go first/second. :[

Have screenshots.
https://i.imgur.com/C4kpGIv.png
https://i.imgur.com/wWSjkCJ.png
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

Today has been whack as far as they go. I overslept for work, yall threw MORE twists at us without our consent, all of my strategy went straight to a lovely place we call the toilet, I have to play nice with people I don't care about in the slightest (most of the pure heroes), and I'm probably going home lol.

I would've been better suited as a villian. Literally it seems like I would have so many potential allies on that side of the island. Oh well.

So, chats galore. I've been added to a "Qaz Fan Club" with Will, Joey, and Dana (which means Will told Dana about my feelings towards Qaz >_>) which I love because Dana is dramatic and fun to see blow up on people and we already discussed the other two. Ive also managed to build some relationship with Mud (over a gif I found that said "fuck you mud" cause I mean how else do you bond?), David, and Tashi. The Tashi one is actually sort of crucial to me right now, and I feel bad for not really caring about their survival yesterday. Tashi seems to be my only hope of keeping Sydney on my side. She won't vote Matt, but she might vote Josh instead of me because of the deal between her, me, Chris, and Tashi.

Oh yeah, let's speak about the vote. I try to be diplomatic/go ahead and step up to lead the charge on SOMEONE cause its obvious this half of the game is chickenshit and no one wants to step to the bat and make themselves a target. Since I assume you'll be mixing up tribals and the next one could be heros vs villians on a combined tribe, I want to keep us unified for this vote. Whatever. I get to protect Ryan and maybe set myself up if I speak now. So I try to push the target off Mel (who has an enemy in Kelly and will likely be a shield) and Kara (who I briefly spoke to before the challenge but havent seen since) next, which seems to go successfully. This leaves Ruben, Josh, Matt, and Ethan. I'm told Ethan is also a likely flip for us so he's off the table. Joey and I discuss privately and he decides to be a down ass bitch and help me out, so he singles out Ruben, as no one really knows him and no shade hes non American so hes at a bit of a disadvantage time zone wise. Everyone seems to be cool with it, so I get to Ryan and ask him his opinion.

It's a no.

Ryan is talking to me about how Ruben is obviously alone and he can scoop him up and all this and im just like rolling my eyes because not 10 minutes prior he told me he thought Melissa and Joey were the people on each tribe that could leave with no one getting mad. He's obviously trying to deflect because of some deal or some move he has, and its annoying because it was hard enough getting people to commit to that name. So we're back to the drawing board.

Ryan kind of hints he would vote an inactive player, which means Mel or Kara. I don't really care if they go at this point, but when we discussed one by one who to vote neither name seemed to be popular so I know I won't have support for that and I dont feel like the other tribe would cannibalize themselves like that. So at this point I know I'm either a counter or my name is at least coming up.

Will, Joey, and I talk it out again and decide between Josh and Matt. Thank GOD I didnt say Matt cause it would've probably set us into further chaos. So we switch and it seems like everyone's cool with it, fine okay amazing thanks part 2 the remix. The message is passed along to Ryan and he says he can get Ruben. Hooray!

And then, the bullshit happened...
1957 days 5 hours ago
OldNewz

Around this time, we find out Sydney is the counter from the other side. Internally sighs of relief are coming out (but internally still) because it's not me, it makes Will happy because both people getting votes are possibly after him (Did you know Will and Ryan got Sydney out? I didnt!) and makes Ryan happy because thats someone that he doesnt expect to trust him anymore anyways. Plus, it solidifies her (if the other side voted Will I think she would flip for sure). But HOLD UP, wait a minute. Matt suddenly reveals he is Sydneys butt buddy from back in grade school and he REFUSES to vote her. Fuck. Unsurprisingly, Ryan tells me minutes later that the target is squarely on my shoulders.

And then like magical clockwork, Tashi comes out the damn woodwork and says "actually sweaty :=) i sure wont be voting Josh because why waste my time with someone who has no connections????" and keep in mind this is the same thing Ryan told me so I raise my eyebrow. Im whisked away into a chat of us 3 where all of the sudden theyre like UGHOMG WHY DO JOSH THATS DUMB and Ryan is back to hinting to do Mel. So I shut that down and go like well hm seems like Matt was the only other option that your swing voters agreed on. At this point I'm kind of feeling like Tashi and Ryan are the alliance and theyre dividing my tribe. They concoct some plan where Josh and I align with them, Joe, Ruben, and Will and we take out Matt and start from scratch if we ever go back to tribal.

At the moment, the supposed voting looks something like
VOTING KENNETH: ETHAN, KARA, MEL, MATT
VOTING JOSH: CHRIS, SYDNEY, JB (supposedly he says he wants to go with the flow..)
VOTING MATT: the ones i just said

If successful it will be one of hell of a tone to start the season with. Though, I won't be shocked if Tashi flips over to the Pure Heroine side and votes Will (or just votes with me knowing that Ryan's tribe is solid and voting Will.) I mean, I feel like it wouldn't benefit him but at the same time Will did leave at the double tribal, and Sagar left as well. Ryan voted out one of them and he seems very concerned about his past coming back to haunt him. I had to lie to him and say Sydney doesn't have any hard feelings/hasn't mentioned his boot to me yet when he asked. If I go it'll suck but at the very least it'll be because of a game that I won so no skin off my ass.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!