This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Egypt Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Egypt Confessionals

2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan H. (lhooper902976):

This is by far the most people I have played with before. I know 6 people on my tribe alone I played a game with. This is either a great luck or really bad luck to start with.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF):

Hi buddy!!!

This is my first confessional and I´m going to use two languages because i´m spanish XD

For me personally this is a test to test my social skills because i won Survivor RI on .es and im hosting Survivor with a lot of Spanish people so I know how difficult is this group but I,m here to play I don´t know if I win but I´m going to play agresive I think.

I´m so glad to play with my only friend here who is Ray (Gentleman) he is my F2 but we need five people in this tribe and I starting to talk with people.

I´m talking with Hooper because I played with him before in a lot of casting, I voted out at least two or three times but I think he buy my story and play with me a little bit longer xD

Nathan is my second victim, I talk to him a little bit and I'm working on skype because for me on day 1 is basic for my loyalty.

At the moment, that it´s it, I try to adapting more of the game it´s difficult for me but I´m trying.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray G. (GentlemanG):

So I'm on the Khufu tribe. Overall, I have mixed feelings about my tribe as there are some people that I enjoy and look forward to working with, but on the other hand there are people I'm not too fond of. I'm worried though because I think the other tribe will overall be stronger at challenges so I've already started getting to work with my social game. I plan on forming a Final 5 alliance consisting of Logan, Ruben, Anthony, Nels, and myself. I trust all of them as of now and I think if I can get this going as soon as possible we'll have total control over this tribe and I won't have to worry until a swap or merge at least. I'm obviously a huge threat coming into this so I have to play x10 harder than everyone else, making sure everything I do is calculated. I basically have no room for error. This isn't going to be easy, but I'm ready for the challenge.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Crypt K. (Cryptspartan):

As of now, I only have one alliance. I don't want to make alliances too early because I don't wanna be seen as one of those people that is desperate for allies. This Pyramid Battle is going well right now. I have to build a big enough lead that I can survive during the 8 hours that I have school. It's a hard task, but I think that I can do it.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray G. (GentlemanG):

Unfortunately I couldn't make the first Immunity challenge because it was a very busy day for me, but that shouldn't happen again. My tribe lost the challenge...not surprising we definitely don't have the upper hand when it comes to that. I told my 5 person alliance to vote for Batya and they all seem down at the moment. I know Micheal doesn't like me so it's the best move for my game to get rid of him now and not have to deal with him later on. I think he'll tell people to vote for me probably which sucks, but oh well. I'm gonna search for the idol as well, but at this point without any clues it's nearly impossible to find it I would say.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Bennett "Pooch" N. (coolnarwhal88):

I don't really have a planned-out strategy coming into this season because I really have no interest in winning. Also, if I DID want to win, I wouldn't create a strategy in advance because that's just a stupid idea for a game that requires the ability to adapt quickly. I'm really just here to quench my insatiable addiction to blindside and drama. It's better to vent my need for control and chaos over some pointless online game (no offense) as opposed to real life. I'm like a family man with a prostitute on the side :-)

Also, I am 100% serious that if my needs aren't met by the final twelve, I will quit. Pooch is a name that demands respect upfront - and that's the kind of attention I strive for in such a highly-competitive setting as this.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF):

So I´m here xD I didn´t want to be here but it is what it is... this tribe SUCK a lot.

Nobody cames to the immunity, they don´t care to lose numbers in order to win and destroy the other tribe...  I don´t understand that!
The other tribe was more organized than us and with a litte bit effort won the challenge, for it´s humillating I don´t want to lose nothing, I´m really competitive and for my future game I need to create bonds with the Sahure tribe in order to stay here and vote my tribemember out.

https://i2.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/survivor_worldsapart_sierra_dawn_thomas_tribe_dead_to_me.gif?resize=450%2C250

My gold here it´s really simple, I want to get to the jury at least and I´m doing anything to do it, I really don´t care vote whatever out, for today it seems like it´s going to be Batya and it sucks for my game because I talk a little bit with him and maybe he can help me in the future but I don´t going to go againts the mayory, at the beggining it´s majority rules and  if they decided it´s him, it´s him.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/636280243d84b93f8e79809d9a541a50/tumblr_op1z4kH13t1w7ty5ho1_400.gif

I´m not calling the shots and that´s good for me play UTR, Ray it´s the boss here at the moment and he´s send messages to Hooper, Adoc and Double so for a 5-3 at least Batya it´s gone and Gentleman runs this at the eyes of everybody.

https://letscomparenotes.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/tumblr_ndgxjpvcum1sqbiv1o1_250.gif

I exchange a few messages with Hooper and he plays like me doing what Ray said but I don´t know in the future if he´s going to be loyal to me, I´m a little bit paranoic but i´m try to stay cool calm colective, the 3c < 3 Rodney!!! https://media.giphy.com/media/aurHYqbSUnYpW/giphy.gif

That´s it por today, later I send my vote but it´s simple for today I think xDDDDD
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray G. (GentlemanG):

Casting my vote to vote off Batya. I can’t trust him long term and he’s one of my only enemies in the game. He probably won’t even show up to competitions too. Hopefully most of the tribe backs me up on this decision.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF):

I´m voting for Batya because I need to go with the majority
Sorry babe :(

[2:09:44] Rub: i hope im not the first out only i want to at least making the jury, it´s my first group here
[2:10:19] Batya from Sales: goodluck its pretty hard when they know eachother

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC_ipkgUSMLNq3xBxKQKQbg27-bJS9KwZRId6oo90oqXGzSx1l
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Logan H. (lhooper902976):

What a bad way to start the game, we are attending our first tribal council.  I am in a 5 person alliance so I know I'm not going especially since I was 1 of the few to actually compete. If I get put in a pyramid duel, I will actually compete to win it so I can cause some mischief at tribal.My number 1 ally right now is JeffprobstTF, we have an old history with each other and I know I can trust him. I know from past games that old history can be either a good or bad thing and I think it will be good. I just hope I'm not going to have a Bennett's Survivor bad luck tribe.I know 6 people on the other tribe from past games so if there is a tribe swap or the merge, I will easily survive.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Bennett "Pooch" N. (coolnarwhal88):

Get ready for Cambodia levels of gameplay
My conversation with fellow virtuoso Raul. He is darker blue
https://imgur.com/a/h2Bt4
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
----ANTHONY QUITS AND GETS 16TH----
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ray G. (GentlemanG):

Well, it's really annoying that Anthony quit when he was one of the people I trusted the most and I know he wouldn't have betrayed me. I'm not sure why he quit, maybe it was because of the Curse, but who knows. I'm pretty sure Batya would've went home, and now he's still in the game and that could end up screwing me over later on. I still have the majority, I trust Nels & Ruben the most right now on my tribe, and Logan seems to be doing the same as us because I included him into the alliance. It sucks I'll never know how those votes went until the end of the season probably. On a more positive note, I slayed the challenge for the team and made sure we didn't go to Tribal Council again. My tribe is very inactive right now which is a blessing, but a curse because we won't win that many challenges, but I don't have to worry too much about people plotting against me. I feel like I already have a huge target on my back, but I've been reaching out to some other people on the other tribe incase of a swap and to be prepared for when merge hits. I just need to find the idol at this point and start getting rid of people who are against me.
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Ruben T. (JeffProbstTF):

Adoc quitting sucks, we have the numbers to vote out Batya but he´s stays another day, the survivor gods take care of him and don´t care our plans xDD simple is that

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3cabeaa31ba2fe2524ecc94d6b9bf444/tumblr_inline_ooqo4kfsVU1t1zpts_500.gif

But it´s ok, the game continues and we have the Immunity Challenge, I suck but for me it´s good because I think people don´t see me as a threat and that´s good after this epic performance of Ray people targeting him before me and we won and we need it!!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/3/34/1st_immunity_challenge.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140613030911

Today I think it´s a very important day because we need it to win again in order to be 7-6, it´s a numbers game and we need to be strong but just in case i started to be social with some people to the other tribe. I talked a little bit with Cool yesterdar about his avi and that´s only a excuse to testing my relationship with him :D because if we have a swap I need people on my side, the talk was really short but it benefict my future game.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/8801ecd5f2998b4bca54b9f4da8aebc7/tumblr_nlhc34HyPw1u4mldxo10_400.gif

About TC I really don´t care who goes homes, and I want to see if the tribe it´s divided or not but I don´t think so....

Tomorrow more, good day ;)
2380 days 8 hours ago
OldNewz
Brian C. (cfff):

so there is a chat between me raul patrick and pocch just cause we are active lol :) we have decided to vote to thomas!

my vote - thomas (tcold)
my duel decisions - imma make it fun and cure aiden :)

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!