This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Greenland Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Greenland..

2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nick J. (NJKoda1998) [Failure]:

I DEMAND a tribe name explanation

HOW THE FUCK DID YOU COME UP WITH "Qaqortoq"

also how dare you put me on a green tribe again to remind me of my pain in Maui

this is abuse
2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sydney D. (Guigi) [Favorite]:

Omg i can't believe you guys actually casted me! Thank you by the way <3 I'm very grateful
I feel like a noob though this is my first GG since I came back (8 months) so i feel so out of place hahaha and i forgot how to act at the beginning of a game lmao especially since i probably have the biggest legacy in my tribe :/ being the only winner has already put a huge target on my back but there are some huge names in this game as well like Ken Nikki Sagar etc so i'm hoping that i can survive the first few votes with my tribe and then a switch happen or i'm able to get a solid group and move forward. You also put Alan in my tribe which i honestly have no clue how he feels about me now lmao so stay tune for that!

OH and where's Christian? I thought Christian was gonna be here to "carry" me to the end again hahaha joking miss ya Christian please win BigBen's (no offence Newz but i dont want you to win twice since i will win again and be the only 2 times winner in Ben's lmao how funny would that be "one of the worst winners ever is the only 2 times winner lmao"

Queen Sydney is out of here <3 thanks Mikey and Newz
2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Jay P. (JMez2612) [Failure]:

I'm BLACK! (I actually am black irl, lol)

Last time I was a pre-jury flop who got 14th placed. This time is my Wentworth time, I don't know what my strategy will be, but I will play a MUCH better social game this time. I'm already making friends with NJ and Alan, and Dan and I are good friends.

If I get pre-jury again I will quit this website.
2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Patrick M. (Pokepat) [Favorite]:

Get ready for my million confessionals, because I'm up for try two.. I'll send a cast assessment / strategy confessional later. Also may I mention Jabbar was mad at me for getting in the season, and especially on the Favorites Tribe. Just chill, don't get mad because you didn't get in? I mean if you bully the hosts they probably won't invite you back.
2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555

CAST ASSESSMENT TIME!

Narsaq (Purple Buffs):
Sergio M. (sihz) - Who is this..?
Renny L. (TheRenny) - Who is this..?
Nick S. (survivingreality) - Who is this..?
Bryan S. (iTy990) - I've hosted him, so I know a bit about his gameplay, but not so much that I can predict his every move..
Adam W. (AdamLovesEverything) - He's in my group game right now, and in like ten others. I don't know how he does all of them at once.
Kenneth L. (konohavillage1) - Who is this..?
Nikki P. (Avatar20) - Who is this..?

Qaqortoq (Green Buffs):
Josh S. (Joshbb17) - Who is this..?
Nick J. (NJKoda1998) - PUT ME IN LAST CHANCES RIGHT NOW YOU HOSTY HOST! DO IT! DOOO IT!
Zach B. (tuter32) - Who is this..?
Sagar O. (obscurity) - Well... Sagar is a BIG physical threat. He dominates at challenges so I'll have to watch out for him.
Hudson D. (rapidsmartypants) - Uh I don't have much info about him. I've seen him around sometimes.
Jay P. (JMez2612) - Who is this..?
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Poor Will. I liked him last season, more so than Garret and Carter (who I had an alliance with but it never worked out). I hope he redeems himself this season.

Tasiilaq (Gold Buffs):
Ryan W. (wangifold) - Well, Ryan has hosted me in his group game before. He's a pretty cool guy, and I like him a lot. I think the bad part is he knows that if I need to do something, I fight really hard to get it done.
Daniel R. (Danielzsnooz) - A real Snooz Fest right now. I really don't want to work with him for some reason, I just don't. It's just that feeling sometimes that I get.
Alan L. (alanb1) - Oop. We have a pretty good friendship, but honestly I don't know how Alan feels about me. I made a final two plan with him, but then when it came down to it, I went with my best friend, Violet. I flipped on him and he got 6th place. So does he still have feelings about that personal part? Does he think I'll just flip on him again? Will he trust me??? Hard to know.
Sydney D. (Guigi) - Never heard of Sydney before. But she wants blood on her hands, according to her messages. Honestly it wouldn't hurt for me to build a new bond with someone. I can't rely on past relationships, because *cough* alex *cough*. Sometimes you can trust someone, but not when they're known to be a snake. Am I even talking about Sydney anymore..?
Chanel T. (THEChanelOberlin) - Honestly I feel like Chanel is going to target me. I targeted her in a previous game, and I don't know if we completely trust each other anymore. She's a queen of survivor, and definitely a major threat. But last time I targeted her, I got kicked off at 13th place. (Out of 18)
Will J. (SurvivorFan37) - Only thing in common between us so far is we both got fourth place. I don't know him that well yet soooo
Patrick M. (Pokepat) - king of M&N's survivor <3

I'll send you my strategy confessional tomorrow!
2499 days 16 hours ago
Pieguy555
Hudson D. (rapidsmartypants) [Failure]:

To get a second chance to succeed where I failed is awesome, but just because it is, doesn't mean I can just stay stargazing. Last time I played, I was only lucky because I put myself in a strong alliance only to get screwed by a tribe swap because I was unaware what people were actually thinking. I'll be damned if I fail because of the same reason. I'll do whatever I can to make sure that doesn't happen.
2499 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Sergio M. (sihz) [Fan]:

I picked kenneth for the ice fortress cuz 1. my ally can be safe even if that means one less vote on my side 2. gives me the chance to make allies by myself and not have to be associated with someone else

i have mixed feelings about my tribe
kenneth and i have been friends for a long time, not exactly close friends we're cool but i know we can trust each other in games so as soon as the cast was revealed he mails me that hes so glad im in the game with him so thats one point on my favor lol. on the other hand im kinda positive renny voted me out for last place last weekend in another group game (i wasnt so invested on cuz the first challenge was that each player would submit a tribe flag and the best would win safety for their tribe but who has time for that lol??) anyways imma talk to him and see whats up; adam is kinda known for being a troll so i dont trust him but i'll be fake to him if needed; i have had beef with ity in the past bc i dont really like him but i literally just had a major awkward moment when i thought i thought i commented on another user's blog to check their mails so ity mails me like "i havent gotten anything from u hoe xd" so i guess i can take advantage of my mistake to put our differences aside and maybe vote together a few rounds? who knows; i dont really know nick so i guess im neutral towards him, theres a chance i'll msg him to see whats up; i dont know nikki either but i checked their friends list and they have alanb (from another tribe) on their friends list so thats VERY interesting and im gonna keep my eyes on them altho they say keep your friends close but enemies closer eh?

From another tribes i dont know anyone besides
-Sagar who was a really good friend of mine and hes kinda the same as kenneth, however i know they both are closer with each other than i am with either so i might work with them but i will break that couple at some point so i can become their priorities
-alanb who i havent gotten to play with before but ive been told hes really shady so hes clearly a target, but like i said if he comes to me to make a deal of course i will exchange info with him but to a certain extent, plus he has nikki on my tribe so i cant let them get too comfortable down the road
-guigi is somewhat a friend, hes naive i feel like, hes emotional, someone i can have a bit control over however he can be volatile so hmm talking to him is like walking on egg shells sometimes
- and will hes a major SOCIAL/JURY threat, he was my closest ally in a group game a year ago and i had to turn my back on him at f6 cuz i could be paired up with him and he had bigger chances of winning than me at that point so i had to do it to remain in the game and eventually work my way up to final 3 and win so i clearly did the right decision by cutting him off. I still wanna work with him firstly saying im sorry for last yr, i will tell him anything he needs to hear to regain his trust but if i have to backstab him again cuz hes winning then i will have to do that (devil)

This season im going to play a UTR free agent game like usually, my strategy is to play the dumb card pretending i dont have power, flip flop VERY carefully if i have to and not put effort in winning individual immunities until about f7-f6 but this time i have to be extra careful of Will cuz he knows exactly how i operate so that could be my downfall. Telling my main targets to my allies is a nono, but i will say whatever they need to hear so they can trust me and my loyalty is always MYSELF no matter what. Anywho, its game ON!
2499 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555

Riddle me this. Riddle me that. Watch out girls, this bitch is back!

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/08/29/636080962749166367-590660855_tumblr_och6cxjhNU1qb5qxmo1_500.gif

So I'm finally back to the M&N series, and I'm beyond excited. Last time I was here, is something that took a lot of drugs to force my mind to forget. I was stuck on a tribe of people who couldn't stand me and were never willing to work with me, and it happened to be the weakest challenge tribe of all time apparently, so the island gods of Maui really hated me I guess.

But this season is different. This time, I'm surrounded by quite a few people who either don't know me at all, or haven't played with me recently - meaning I already have much greater odds of doing well this time around.

I've got friends on all these tribes, but my main 3 are Bryan on Fans, Sagar on Fails, and Sydney on Faves. Those 3 are gonna most likely end up as my ride or die options for however the game pans out.

This whole Ice Fortress twist actually doesn't seem that bad. It's anonymous who wins, so you can't get called out really for getting it unless you make your picks obvious, you can send yourself once in a while, and there is a secret extra power idol there, which I'll definitely wanna get soon. I'm gonna be trying to find the regular idol as well tonight because I really want to make sure I've got options this season, and having an idol can open up a thousand doors if you play it right.

I'm thinking my tribe will also stand a much better chance this time around in challenges because both me and Sagar are challenges beasts, but I'm hoping to let Sagar kinda fill that role, and let me take myself down a couple notches so nobody thinks they need to get rid of me right before a merge.

Anywho, let's hope Greenland is good to me. I'm gonna do a cast assessment in a second
2499 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555

Narsaq (Purple Buffs):
Sergio M. (sihz) - Who?
Renny L. (TheRenny) - Potential trouble for me, or ally. Undecided yet.
Nick S. (survivingreality) - Who?
Bryan S. (iTy990) - Mess of a person and player, but I love it <3
Adam W. (AdamLovesEverything) - Who?
Kenneth L. (konohavillage1) - God this guy is either gonna always come for me, or be my bff
Nikki P. (Avatar20) - a queen but sometimes flops

Qaqortoq (Green Buffs):
Josh S. (Joshbb17) - Who?
Nick J. (NJKoda1998) - Winner
Zach B. (tuter32) - Friend-ish from julian's ORG. Gotta see how it goes this time
Sagar O. (obscurity) - Challenge beast and my main bitch on this tribe
Hudson D. (rapidsmartypants) - Who?
Jay P. (JMez2612) - Who?
Will T. (WillTraitor) - Stuck with me in wangifold's the round i left. Let's hope he sticks with me here

Tasiilaq (Gold Buffs):
Ryan W. (wangifold) - Possible ally for sure
Daniel R. (Danielzsnooz) - Used to play a lot, haven't in a while. Hope he still likes me
Alan L. (alanb1) - He flopped in my series, but I know he's dangerous when he tries
Sydney D. (Guigi) - Queen. period.
Chanel T. (THEChanelOberlin) - Inactive flop.
Will J. (SurvivorFan37) - Threat if he goes far cuz he's social af, but not that worried
Patrick M. (Pokepat) - Nice kid. Wants to work with me cuz of my survivor. I have no problem using him a sheep or whatever I need him to be to help me win.
2499 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Nikki P. (Avatar20) [Fan]:

*sits on a rock in front of the camera and squeals*
I'm so excited to be here! It's kind of surreal being back on survivor, but I'm hella excited to start playing the game. The rest of the cast seems like strong competitors so I hopefully can keep up with the rest.
*she shrugs slightly*
Although, I don't know most of the people on my tribe, I'm willing to let my social game take over and woo them!
2499 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555
Zach B. (tuter32) [Failure]:

I am so happy to be back, I honestly never expected to come back after my first performance. Here I am, a Fail. Which is fine, put me with the fails, it's whatever. I think i've learned from my first time. Don't put so much faith in people that have a reason to not want you around. My first time around, I was the biggest target in the game. This time? Bigger names and bigger people. More room to hide for me. Im hoping to lock something down with Nick and Sagar. Fingers crossed i make the merge this time.
2499 days 11 hours ago
Pieguy555

What kind of twist is this x.x I mean like seriously??? Ice Fortress?! This is scary AF. I don't want to have to deal with this. People safe from eliminatioN? AND WHAT IS IN THERE? Oh god... I sort of want to get in there first so I know what it is.

Alright, so let's talk game. Last time I told lots of people everything. I need to lie just a bit. If I get an idol, I want to keep it mine. If I find something out, I'm not going to blabber about it. AND IM NOT GOING TO TRUST SOMEONE 100%. My biggest mistake last time. I'm still going to try to be myself, like I was last season. I really hate stepping out of my comfort zone, but if I have to, I will.

And finally, people. It'll be hard to work with Sindy since she doesn't have skype yet, so I hope she gets it. Looking at my tribe, there's two people I don't want to absolutely work with, because of past differences. Chanel and Alan. They both scare me since they know me and I know them. I don't know how it'll all come into play, but I hope that they don't screw me over in this game. My #1 that I want to work with is Ryan. He's a fellow host, and I haven't gotten to actually PLAY with him yet. Will and Daniel are the wild cards here. Haven't gotten to talk to either of them fully yet. Daniel, well you know how I feel about him. And Will, nothing yet. But that's about it for everything so far..? I mean we haven't even gotten to the first challenge but I'm already ready to get into the game!
2499 days 8 hours ago
Pieguy555
Daniel R. (Danielzsnooz) [Favorite]:

I'm happy to be back and finally playing this cancerous show again. Going into this game, I really wanna just fucking win and not get robbed like last time. My first job is really to get a set majority 4 in my tribe so I can rest easy for a bit. I have a couple of connections on the failures tribe which could help me, especially Josh, or in this game he calls himself Jay. Highkey, everyone already knows that since we have each other on our best friends list.

Anyways, as for my own tribe, I've been talking to everyone, tryna get where their heads are at. Unlike Big Brother group games, people are just dry fucks, but it makes sense because there is less game that in BB where there's bare competitions. I just need to find my 4. Firstly, I need Alan w me, he's kinda my F2 as were in another group game together and we're close in that game too. So why not make an alliance. Then it gets harder. Pokepat seems chill but I barely know him unlike others. Such as Ryan who although we had a fallout after our first season together, I think we can work easily together this time. I trust him too. So that's 3, I'll need 1 more. Chanel, seems either a non entity in this game or just flat out a multi and I'm not too fond of that. There's also Guigi who I think I can trust, but I feel like working w Will instead would be smarter and maybe keeping guigi on the side. I'm just tryna get a 4 of me, Ryan, Alan and Will to work rn so we're set when tribal comes. Hopefully, we can get Chanel out and all will be swell
2499 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Chanel T. (THEChanelOberlin) [Favorite]:

@ me trying to be nice to every player
https://media.giphy.com/media/3og0IQpP3VXGCQ4HwQ/source.gif

lmao, well, im back bitches!! which means you'll be subjected to my frequent and pointless confessionals c:

I thought I was gonna be a failure but im so happy to be a favourite! Time to prove why i am i guess.....

I've spoken a bit with Sydney and we've pretty much established that we're gonna have eachothers backs 100%. I could see her being my ride or die as long as she doesn't fuck up and turn on me. I need numbers for the first vote and this is a start. With the two of us it should be easy to recruit 2 more people to vote with us.

Long term I'm nervous about Patrick. We've played together twice in a different series and I won both of those seasons so he knows I'm a solid player. We're friends but I wouldn't be surprised if he turned on me pretty quickly.....

I'm gonna do a brief cast assessment for u <3<3<3

Narsaq:

Sergio M. (sihz): I have no f***ing clue who he is and we haven't spoken yet, but I might try and talk w/ him a bit to cover my bases

Renny L. (TheRenny): As above.... eek

Nick S. (survivingreality): Don't know them but we've got eachother on skype so I see us voting together if we make merge

Bryan S. (iTy990): No idea.....

Adam W. (AdamLovesEverything): As above

Kenneth L. (konohavillage1): As above, lol

Nikki P. (Avatar20): I like her! We've chatted about the cast and potentially working together across tribes to have eachothers backs. Queenieeeee

Qaqortoq:

Josh S. (Joshbb17): idk them

Nick J. (NJKoda1998): as above

Zach B. (tuter32): as above

Sagar O. (obscurity):I'm pretty sure I played w/ them before but they were an early boot

Hudson D. (rapidsmartypants): Played with them before but we've never worked together !!!

Jay P. (JMez2612): This guy was in my first ever group game and I targeted him oops

Will T. (WillTraitor): He seems cool, not a great conversationalist lmaoooo but still cool

Tasiilaq:

Ryan W. (wangifold): Haven't spoken!!!

Daniel R. (Danielzsnooz): Messaged me but he probably messaged everyone sdfghjkl

Alan L. (alanb1): Same as Ryan

Sydney D. (Guigi): Soooooo nice I love her already ???? A potentially great ride or die but also super likeable so a huge threat to win if she plays the clean game I expect her to play

Chanel T. (THEChanelOberlin): fucking icon, my choice pic to win tbh

Will J. (SurvivorFan37): we spoke a bit but idk, hard to talk to

Patrick M. (Pokepat): i've already told you about our relationship haha

Well there you have it. I don't really have much else to say. Strategy wise I'm gonna lay low again, try and have as few votes against me as possible and just try and have an amazing social game. If I make merge I'll then start going HAM in comps and trying to make big moves, but I have to wait for the right moment.....

This finna be wild <3<3<3
2499 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555

So I'm waiting to hear the winner, and I'm just thinking: "Please god that person sent me in.."

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!