This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Taiwan Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Taiwan Confessionals

2575 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Rich M. (Zed55):

going into the finale tonight things have changed, I thought I'd have to immunity my way to the end but that may not be the case. I had KC approach me proposing a F2 bc he said Deanna was too much of a jury threat, which I agree with. Then I had Hufus saying he hasn't done much the whole game, doesn't feel like he's gonna win so he wants to be on the jury. Regardless of any of this being true I opens the door for me. because like I said, all I want is a shot in front of that jury to explain my game.
2575 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
Deeanna J. (Deeannamorgan):

I guess I'm voting hufus. Rip me. I'm taking my crown to the jury:( FUCK U RICH U SUCK ALL U CAN DO IS WIN IMMUNITIES
2575 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
----------DEEANNA GETS 4TH-----------
2575 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
----------RICH GETS 3RD-----------
2575 days 23 hours ago
OldNewz
And that's it! :)
2575 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
You don't do the podcast no more guys?
2575 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
there better be a podcast for all stars MISTERS MIKE AND NEWZ
2575 days 14 hours ago
OldNewz
@Brian
I want to but I just don't? have a good program anymore when it comes to recording.
There used to be a really good one but it's no longer that good. I'll try to do one with Mike for all stars.

open group

M&N'S Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!