This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 (Khufu)

Topic » Tribal Council #1 (Khufu)

2389 days 1 hour ago
Pieguy555
Welcome to Tribal Council Khufu tribe! Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire. In this game, fire represents your life, and once your torch is snuffed you will have to leave immediately. Now, one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

Everyone is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Newz and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-General thoughts on your tribe?
-Thoughts on the Pyramid Duel and the Mummy's Curse?
-Do you think that this tribe is weaker, or that the lack of attendance at the challenge today resulted in your loss?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Newz and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (8/20/17) at 7 PM Est.
2388 days 22 hours ago
GentlemanG

Overall I like the tribe, everyone seems nice & there doesn't seem to be any drama yet, but us losing the first challenge sucks. I think if we all show up next time that we have a shot to win.

I like the twists, they're unique, original and interesting to say the least. I of course would not want to get cursed because that would suck, but it's for sure going to make for an interesting season.

-Do you think that this tribe is weaker, or that the lack of attendance at the challenge today resulted in your loss?

I feel like it was the latter, both tribes seem to be equally as strong. We both have different things to offer, and like I said I couldn't make it today because it was a very busy day for me, but I'll try my best to make it next time.
2388 days 8 hours ago
JeffProbstTF
General Questions:

I think it´s a good tribe in the first impresion but we need to work hard to win challenges because the other tribe it´s not joking at the challenge hour.

It´s a insane twist because if you receive the Mummy´s Curse you show a lot of information about your game to the rest of players and you know information in this game it´s huge and power.

The challenge was Hooper and myself at the beggining against 4 on the other tribe so it was easy for them but we can move for.
2388 days 3 hours ago
Pieguy555
7/8 Votes Received
2388 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
General Questions:
-General thoughts on your tribe? I think our tribe has the potential to win challenges, we just need to fight hard to win.
-Thoughts on the Pyramid Duel and the Mummy's Curse? I think it is so twisted, it is great to win the Pyramid Duel to use it on someone but you do not want the curse to be cast on you since it shows how you are playing the game.
-Do you think that this tribe is weaker, or that the lack of attendance at the challenge today resulted in your loss? I think it was the lack of attendance since at the beginning it was just me and Jeff who were fighting the other tribe of 4.
2388 days 1 hour ago
Gamerden13
-General thoughts on your tribe? I think we're definitely a good tribe, we just need to to attend more challenges in order to really establish ourselves.
-Thoughts on the Pyramid Duel and the Mummy's Curse? Definitely a unique concept! Should prove very interesting.
-Do you think that this tribe is weaker, or that the lack of attendance at the challenge today resulted in your loss? Absolutely not, it's early days and most people might have trouble dealing with different time zones.
2388 days ago
Pieguy555
Hello everyone! Due to circumstances outside of the game, Anthony has chosen to withdraw himself from Survivor: Egypt. He will receive 16th place and no one else will be leaving tonight.

*Throws votes into the fire*
2388 days ago
Gamerden13
https://media.giphy.com/media/TLkjiX2MdmMO4/giphy.gif
2388 days ago
JeffProbstTF
https://i.imgur.com/c8yrmhj.gif
2388 days ago
Patrick319
https://i.imgur.com/p2bptPi.gif
2388 days ago
coolnarwhal88
damn he really was cursed
2388 days ago
Gamerden13
Lol @ 2 drag race gifs

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!