This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Marchena)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Marchena)

2445 days ago
OldNewz
Welcome to Tribal Council Marchena tribe!

Please welcome our members of the jury - Nicky, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Zach C. has Individual Immunity and cannot be voted for. Everyone else is eligible for elimination. Once you cast your vote you may change it as much as you like, but if we receive all of the votes early they may be read ahead of schedule. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you must mail Mike and I prior to the votes being read, or during the Tribal Council when we ask if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

General Questions:
-The Nicky vote was very one sided against Nicky. Was there a specific reason as to why he was voted out?
-In a game like this, how do you avoid being a target?

Important: Make sure to send confessionals and include Mike and I in all skype/mail chats, as they help us to understand everything that is happening, select returners for future seasons, and to give people awards at the reunion!

Votes due by Friday (8/25/17) at 6 PM Est.
2444 days 21 hours ago
UnicornChicken
-The Nicky vote was very one sided against Nicky. Was there a specific reason as to why he was voted out?
I think we all wanted Nicky out because she is a nasty witch. That's why I voted her out at least.

At this point in the game I don't think there is a way to avoid being a target. I've heard everyone's name at least once. You just need a little faith, trust and pixie dust.
2444 days 21 hours ago
Maladus1

Well I think Nicky irritated a lot of people on his side, and that anger kind of fueled the votes against him, I didn't hear the greatest things about Nicky from anyone really :/.

Simple, you don't. Everyone's names are going to get thrown around and mentioned a couple of times, hell my name's probably been mentioned seeing how like 2 people haven't even bothered to try and have an actual conversation with me. But oh well what can you do? You just have to hope your side is stronger than the other.
2444 days 9 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16

Well I was blindsided! Despite forgetting to vote, I was pretty shocked to see Nicky go. I thought there was some type of trust between people in this game, but I guess not.

I'm pretty sure I'm a target for most people at this point and that's why I'm very glad I have this immunity necklace. It's pretty tough to make sure you are off everyone's radar, but if you can do that then I believe you are playing an excellent game.
2444 days 7 hours ago
OldNewz
Votes will be read at 8pm EST.
A non live challenge will be posted at 8:30pm EST
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
I'll go tally the votes...
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
*Brings back urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wants to play it now is the time to do so...
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
*nobody stands*
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I'll now begin to read the votes...

*opens urn*
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
First vote...
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
*flips vote*
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

*Noah collapses onto the Tribal Council area*

Medical, medical! We need the medical team out here right away!
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
*A brief deliberation between Doctor Rhys, Mike, and I occurs*

Okay, I'll inform them...
2444 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1
Yup. Told you guys!
2444 days 1 hour ago
OldNewz
Dr. Rhys aka AndThenThereWasOne has told us that Noah will be leaving the game due to a catching a sever illness called inactivitus, and for forgetting to vote twice in a row!

Say good bye to Noah everyone.
2444 days 1 hour ago
Maladus1
Bye Noah! We're tied now!
2444 days 1 hour ago
Maicolx3
I AM DYING LOL XD
2444 days 1 hour ago
UnicornChicken
Oh no! Poor Noah! :(

open group

M&N's Survivor (2016-2020)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!