This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E9 - "Me? Not Me!"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E9 -..

2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

DJ:

(The problem is) I don't really know if they're playing me so they are faking to like the intro just to have my trust or GENUINELY liking my intros. XD
2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
Demi gives Kolby back his idols:

Can you please give Kolby his 3 idols or super idol and idol to him so he will stop whining lol.

He's not getting mine tho.
2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brandon - Brett
2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Demi - Brett
2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
Demi, Red and Jenni.

Demi: That's a toss up....I feel like all 3 of them think their heads on chopping block
>Whose the most dangerous person right now?
>>Brandon is gonna be nervous and use his advantage this round I bet. Brett did answer the tribal question so that makes me uneasy. Dj kinda called himself out during his Tc question and may have a surprise to use also. Brett is safest vote but I'm open.
2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

So sorry it's been so long, the day/days can get away from you. We are down to what we down south call "nut cutting time" lol.

It's my 'core four' and Brandon, Brett and dj. Kolby is itching to make a move. He won't turn on me but may red or Jenni and I can't do that. He's got something brewing...can feel it.

He better not be wearing his "flipping weave" at this tribal council.
2847 days 5 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

DJ - Red
2847 days 4 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Red:

I vote Brandon.
I hope this is what my alliance is doing can't seem to get anything straight
2847 days 4 hours ago
Jive
VOTE CHANGE:

Demi - If I can I'm changing my vote to Brandon ..
2847 days 4 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Brandon - I vote for brett and I use my advantage on jenni (nullify Jenni's vote)
2847 days 4 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Kolby - My vote is for Brett!..
2847 days 4 hours ago
Jive
Kolby uses the vote stealer Red and uses it to vote out Brandon
2847 days 4 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Jenni - Brandon

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!