This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Island Survivor S1E3 - "Trendy trendy!"

Topic » Island Survivor S1E3 -..

2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Synopsis:

After winning the last immunity challenge, Tandang brought with them a clue to a special immunity idol. The contestants did not waste time and started looking for the "special" idol. The clue was an odd number found at the lower half of the matrix (It's 91). Brett, DJ and Bryce were unfortunate in search for the special idol leaving greater chances for the others. Demi and Kolbisha both guessed for 91 but Demi found it first, she finds a clue for herself leaving Kolbisha empty-handed. Brandon, takes a look at the previous clue they won as a tribe tried to solve it. He solved the clue but the idol wasn't there anymore (It was the idol Kolby found).
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Immunity Challenge:

The challenge was a spamming challenge. Both tribes were given links to a blog where they have to convince users to comment "#KalabawFTW" or "#TandangFTW" on their respective blogs. At the middle of a very tightly-concluded challenge, Noah noticed that Rodney was spamming in favor of the other tribe and confronted him. Rodney acknowledges the mistake and apologized. Noah then told the rest of the Tandang tribe that if they lose, they're going to send Rodney home. Later on, Track and Troy were pulled out from the game due to injuries after bumping into each other (pulled out because inactives). After 24 hours, the challenge was finished. Tandang, despite Rodney spamming for the other tribe scored 55 points compared to Kalabaw's 49. With that, Tandang wins 2nd immunity in-a-row sending Kalabaw back to tribal council.

Tribal council was held right after the challenge result was announced. At tribal, Jenni persuasively pointed out that what the tribe needs is someone who keeps them strong and said that their vote is going to someone who hasn't done anything. After having said that, tribal was concluded sending Bobby home with a 4-2 vote, leaving JT in the outs for Kalabaw.
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
On Rodney spamming for Kalabaw:

Noah:

You do realize you're on Tandang, right bud?
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Noah: You're on the Tandang tribe in Jive's Survivor Group Game. Not Kalabaw. So I'm confused as to why you're spamming for them?
Rodney: >What
Noah: >>You do realize you're on Tandang, right bud?
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Rodney & Noah

Noah: ..and we're behind because of you LOL it's fine.. we should be able to come back from it
Rodney: >I'm SO sorry. I spammed for the wrong tribe
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Noah sent to Red, MC, DJ, Brett:

It's all good man! But right now we're losing a spamming challenge because Rodney spammed for the wrong tribe.. so please help <3 LOL
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Jenni:

Rodney just got exposed, I think we know whose going home if they lose.
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Track and Troy were pulled out from the game due to inactivity (MedEvac)
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:
It's been a "rolla coasta day"!

I found the idol (hot damn for #91)!! So the means Kolby has super idol and I have an idol with special power so it's great.

Now the downside of day is that jive let us know our last inact was evacuated so if we loose the spam challenge we vote of someone that I've spoken with :(

But I've really spammed my heart out and laughed my ass off cuz if I see a blog that says,"who wants to ride my pony?" ....I'll message back ," I'll pass on the pony ride but you can do this for me instead :)" hey it gets their attention lol.
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
CONFESSIONAL

Demi:

Here's another one:

I see a blog that says that someone is sending ass pics around so I tell them...
"Speaking of asses you would be one of you don't comment....."

I don't think that one worked tho ;)
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Kolbisha and Noah:

Noah: Hell yeah
Kolbisha: >If we loose, can we agree to send Rodney's ass out? He spammed for the OTHER tribe lmao
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

JT - Bryce
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
Brandon - Bobby
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Bryce - Bobby
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
VOTE + CONFESSIONAL

Jenni: (My vote) Is for Bobby, he hasn't done anything, and and nothing will change if he leaves, it will fell like nobody left
2855 days 14 hours ago
Jive
VOTE

Bobby - Bryce
Demi - Bobby

open group

Island Survivor Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!