This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV COMPETITION #10

Topic » POV COMPETITION #10

2815 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Competition will be @ 8 PM est.
2815 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
This competition is used in basically most BB groups, but I'm doing a non-live version, and not copy-pasting it so, it'll probably seem legit so unprofessional, but im a bad host... So sorry!

It's called "The Name Game!"

So, each of these questions represent a singular evicted houseguest. I repeat EVICTED. houseguest so the answers to not include : Kash, Grayson, Adam or Jake D.

Each houseguest is only used once, whoever gets the most answers right wins. If there is a tie whoever turned it in first wins.

1 - Despite quitting, did well in competitions, winning one veto.

2 - Got in a lot of trouble for what she said throughout the season, typically involving Jake D. Almost returned in the returning juror comp, but didn't.

3 - Got disqualified for being away too long, and made jury at top 9 instead of 11 because he was gone for a week.

4 - Also disqualified before jury and made jury top 9 instead, but was very lowkey and never got nominated or won a competition.

5 - First member of this season to be : HOH, POV and nominated.

6 - Was voted most likely to win a beauty pageant in the Majoirty Rules comp.

7 - The first HOH of the season, AND the first tied vote of the season.

8 - Nominated 3 for 3 weeks during her stay in the house, but won 2 vetoes to save herself.

9 - Winning one HOH didn't save this one of a pre-jury placement, after being made a target due to Kash's expose party and him and Kash getting into multiple fights during Kash's first HOH reign.

10 - In the spelling Bee competition she used a word that was too long and didn't have enough of the letters to win (pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis) which became one of my favorite moments of the season.

11 - Almost won opening HOH but got voted out instead because he was such a threat.

12 - The only one to successfully get 20 people in his 50/50 poll, but agreed to narrow the maximum votes to 10, and lost veto to Coco.

SEND IN YOUR ANSWERS BY TOMORROW @ 4 PM EST. IF SOMEONE GETS THEM ALL RIGHT, THEY AUTOMATICALLY WIN.
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Done
2815 days 15 hours ago
blatastic1234
Sorry was fixing my other group
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
FYI IM SO FUCKING NERVOUS
2815 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
ALL THE ANSWERS ARE IN BESIDES ADAM, BUT ADAM HASNT BEEN A COMP BEAST SO.
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Honestly the first question was the hardest one
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
I don't even remember him quitting
2815 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Now, the first AND ONLY person to answer all of them right was.... JAKE D. YOU WON THE GOLDEN POWER OF VETO.

answers coming up
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
YASSSS THANK GOD
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Can I do everything right now??? I already know what I wanna do
2815 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
>This competition is used in basically most BB groups, but I'm doing a non-live version, and not copy-pasting it so, it'll probably seem legit so unprofessional, but im a bad host... So sorry!
>
>It's called "The Name Game!"
>
>So, each of these questions represent a singular evicted houseguest. I repeat EVICTED. houseguest so the answers to not include : Kash, Grayson, Adam or Jake D.
>
>Each houseguest is only used once, whoever gets the most answers right wins. If there is a tie whoever turned it in first wins.
>
>1 - Despite quitting, did well in competitions, winning one veto. Alter
>
>2 - Got in a lot of trouble for what she said throughout the season, typically involving Jake D. Almost returned in the returning juror comp, but didn't.  Mrcool
>
>3 - Got disqualified for being away too long, and made jury at top 9 instead of 11 because he was gone for a week. Thegreatjake
>
>4 - Also disqualified before jury and made jury top 9 instead, but was very lowkey and never got nominated or won a competition. Willow
>
>5 - First member of this season to be : HOH, POV and nominated. Dino
>
>6 - Was voted most likely to win a beauty pageant in the Majoirty Rules comp. Rachell
>
>7 - The first HOH of the season, AND the first tied vote of the season. Drew
>
>8 - Nominated 3 for 3 weeks during her stay in the house, but won 2 vetoes to save herself. Coco
>
>9 - Winning one HOH didn't save this one of a pre-jury placement, after being made a target due to Kash's expose party and him and Kash getting into multiple fights during Kash's first HOH reign. JT
>
>10 - In the spelling Bee competition she used a word that was too long and didn't have enough of the letters to win (pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis) which became one of my favorite moments of the season. Armanii starr
>
>11 - Almost won opening HOH but got voted out instead because he was such a threat. Jessem
>
>12 - The only one to successfully get 20 people in his 50/50 poll, but agreed to narrow the maximum votes to 10, and lost veto to Coco. Acosta
>
>SEND IN YOUR ANSWERS BY TOMORROW @ 4 PM EST. IF SOMEONE GETS THEM ALL RIGHT, THEY AUTOMATICALLY WIN.
2815 days 15 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, you know the drill anyways, just do it now then!
2815 days 15 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Make the eviction forum so I can cast my vote

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!