This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #10

Topic » HOH #10

2820 days 3 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Tonight or tomorrow @ 8 PM EST. Depending on attendance.
2819 days 21 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Here
2819 days 21 hours ago
Grayson15
I guess you guys are having it tonight lol
2818 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
OMG CHECK IN NOW
2818 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
here
2818 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Check in until 8:05 if no one shows it'll just be non-live

Rules coming up
2818 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
its called before or after, here's how it works, it'll probably be non-live as indent expect everyone to show up, or more than one person.

I give 2 different events that happened this season, you have to say if the first part came before or after the second

For example (they won't be this easy) : Did Jesse's blindside happen before or after Rachell's eviction?

And you mail me/comment "BEFORE" or after if you want it wrong.

Whoever gets the most right wins, or if this is live, 3'first wins.

If there's a tie, whoever got to 3 first, if they tied for that too, whoever gets one wrong first, ORRRR there's a tiebreaker question.
2818 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I'll is it have it be non-live, let me get questions done.
2818 days 21 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
1 - Did Dino win his first and only HOH before or after Kash won his first veto?

2 - Did the spelling veto competition come before or after the first puzzle competition?

3 - Did Kash return before or after Adam's 4th nomination?

4 - Did JT win HOH before or after Dino's first Veto win?

5 - Did the 50/50 poll veto competition come before or after the vase filling competition?

6 - Did the #KashExposeMajorityAllianceParty happen before or after Dino's first veto win?

That's really all I got.

Send in answers by tomorrow @ 4 PM est.
2818 days ago
Kaseyhope101
KASH YOU HAVE WON HOH
2818 days ago
tundrahenry101
What were the answers
2818 days ago
Kaseyhope101
ANSWERS :
>>1 - Did Dino win his first and only HOH before or after Kash won his first veto?
>>AFTER (I remember he tried coming for me and I got the veto)
>>
>>2 - Did the spelling veto competition come before or after the first puzzle competition?
>>BEFORE (Spelling one was 1st veto competition, the first H.O.H was a poll)
>>
>>3 - Did Kash return before or after Adam's 4th nomination?
>>BEFORE (Adam was nominated by Week 1: Drew/ Week 2: Acousta/ Week 3: J.T/ Week 7 H.O.H: I returned/ Week 7:Dino)
>>
>>4 - Did JT win HOH before or after Dino's first Veto win?
>>BEFORE  (JT won the 3rd H.O.H, Coco won the first 2 povs. Comp wins are Drew, Coco, Acousta, Coco, J.T, Alter)
>>
>>5 - Did the 50/50 poll veto competition come before or after the vase filling competition?
>>BEFORE (That was the 2nd pov. The 1st pov was spelling. the first 2 hoh's were a poll and Majority tules)
>>
>>6 - Did the #KashExposeMajorityAllianceParty happen before or after Dino's first veto win?
>>BEFORE (I won H.O.H on week 4. Week 1 pov was Coco, Week 2 was coco, week 3 was alter, and then week 4 was Dino. I had exposed the alliance before I even nominated 2 people)
2818 days ago
tundrahenry101
So kash got them all right???
2818 days ago
Kaseyhope101
Yep I believe I can double check but seems so
2818 days ago
blatastic1234
YEEESSSSS
2818 days ago
tundrahenry101
Congrats!!! It all comes down to veto anyway so just nominate now lol

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!