This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JAKE D'S LEAKED DR'S

Topic » JAKE D'S LEAKED DR'S

2825 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Will be posting Jake D.'s past 3 diary room entries here because of his challenge win.
2825 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"So drew went home because Dino was the tie breaker and I didn't think that would happen... This sucks. Now it's only me against the world and now with kash being HOH idk who his target is. He nominated me and Dino. This is my first time being nommed in this game. It definitely sucks. Especially since kash nommed me and I actually wanted a final 2 with him... Grayson made a chat with like me Acosta and Adam saying that he wants kash and Dino out. So hopefully I'll have the votes this week to stay! I don't think I'm the target, but with the veto deciding my fate, I have to make sure I win it, and I have to make sure even more that Dino doesn't win it... I will not be going home this week. The game has finally started for me!"
~Jake D.
2825 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"I actually haven't been talking to anyone. I'm good with Acosta kash and Dino. Nothing's been happening lol."
~Jake D.
2825 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
"My plan this week worked. Dino won pov and came to me asking what I wanted to do with it and I told him not to use it. He didn't use it and now my 2 targets sit up there on eviction night and one of them is going home. This is a very big week for me being my first HOH and getting my 2 targets to stay on the block. I love it. Now hopefully Mrcool will be walking out the door this week but who knows. Probably not. Kash made himself a huge threat in this game. I'm just happy this is a successful week! All thanks to me!"
~Jake D.
2825 days 21 hours ago
blatastic1234
wow Grayson you lying piece of shit. I litterally asked you if you were working with Jake and Adam and you said no. LOOOL
Hey Dino wanna team up to get him out? ;)

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!