This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomination Ceremony(Acosta1539)

Topic » Nomination..

2852 days ago
Acosta1539
This is the nomination ceremony. One of my duties as head of household is to nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. I will say each name of the people I have nominated and then explain why.

Blastic(Kash)
Simply because, you did blew up people games, and that to me, seems very untrustworthy, so that's why I put you up

Dino
I decided to put you up because, you haven't to talked to me at all recently, and you have won two Povs, but I wish you luck in this Pov

This is my nominations, I hope there is no hard feelings, this is just game, and wish you guys best of luck in the Pov

This nomination ceremony is adjourned
2852 days ago
Kaseyhope101
The POV choosing ceremony is in an hour.

POV is tonight @ 8 PM est.
2852 days ago
blatastic1234
Again I blew up the games of people whom I was told by J.T were working on backdooring me.  I don't get how thats so untrustworthy of me to blow up peoples games whom were coming after me.
2850 days 22 hours ago
Acosta1539
Since Dino Vetoed my Noms
I have to nominate a other person

I have to decided to  Nominate Drew

Simply Because you were in that alliance, I feel like, If it Was Jake D and You, me , You will absolutely, Choose Jake D Over me in the F2, Just Because you are very close to him

No hard feelings, this is just a game,
Good luck Blastic and Drew

open group

Kaseyhope101's Big Brother Series - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!