This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SSC1: THE FINAL!

Topic » SSC1: THE FINAL!

1065 days 10 hours ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

Well...we've decided to add 11 more hours to the original end of the countdown...the rules have to be the same for all of the Partecipants, but we still want to give an extra chance, as this is the first season to see the least penalties we can... So, to whoever will not send me their personal Top10Ranking before the new countdown...we will apply that penalty of negative points for real... :/

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/election?iso=20210619T12&p0=339&msg=SSC1%3A+THE+FINAL&font=hand&csz=1
1065 days ago
FedeBenna
[!WARNING!]

AND FINALLY...THE TIME HAS COME!!! ^^ STOP VOTING NOW!!! ^^
(for the second time as I extended your time to send me your Top10Rankings...)

I'm now going to take note of all of your votes and so on, in order to get the three provisional Rankings from Judges, Partecipants and Audience...

I will probably post the results of this first Final in three different steps as following:
1/3 -> Bonus&Malus Points your song starts with and Judges' Comments and Rankings one by one (we also have a video from one of our Judges)!
2/3 -> Partecipants' Rankings one by one updating the total Ranking each time!
3/3 -> Audience's Votes distributed between all the songs, starting from the provisional lowest one placed before this step going upward! Suspence!
1064 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
[STEP 1/3]

Here we go first of all, with all the assigned Bonus&Malus of Points your songs automatically get...

The +Bonus will obviously be assigned as already explained at the start of this contest to those songs less popular in spotify listenings statistic...so, they are the same shown in our "Sorting of Songs..." phase!

Our +Bonus Points go to...:
...+30 Points -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai, congrats!
...+30 Points -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt, congrats!
...+30 Points -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle, congrats!
...+30 Points -> Cacatua - Stay Homas, congrats!
...+30 Points -> In My Way - Julia Wolf, congrats!
...+20 Points -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle, congrats!
...+20 Points -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench, congrats!
...+20 Points -> Win - Nasty Cherry, congrats!

The -Malus will instead be assigned to all those Partecipants who didn't send me their personal Top10Ranking, not giving their total of 58 Points to their favourite songs (becoming now -58 to themselves)...we also extended the time limit with 11 more hours, but still someone didn't do it!

Our -Malus Points go to...:
...-58 Points -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle, sorry!
...-58 Points -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura, sorry!
...-58 Points -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle, sorry!

----- ----- ----- -----

[Provisional Ranking at the Start of the Final]

+30 -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt
+30 -> Cacatúa - Stay Homas
+30 -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
+30 -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
+20 -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
+20 -> Win - Nasty Cherry
+0 -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
+0 -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
+0 -> Exist for Love - Aurora
+0 -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
+0 -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
-28 -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
-38 -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
-58 -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
1064 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Here!
1064 days 23 hours ago
FedeBenna
[STEP 1/3]

Let's have a look at our Judges' Comments to all of your competing songs in order of their exhibition!! ^^

Our amazing Judge #LiukBB has made a video with all of his comments together! Here it is the link: https://vimeo.com/564838284
1064 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
[STEP 1/3]

(missed to say that #hellocat didn't send me any comment for this Final, sorry guys, you will just see her votes!)

[1st Exhibition] "Only The Lonely Survive" - Marianas Trench
#tbrown_47 : This is definitely a song that is growing on me the more I listen to it. I’m not a huge fan of the vocals, but it’s extremely catchy and a solid indie pop song.
#Ashantea : Only the lonely survive, but apes together are stronger, remember that!
#FedeBenna : I don't know, as I already told you in Semifinal 2 it doesn't convince me, it's just a ditty...not bad but not even good...I'm not satisfied...sorry...

[2nd Exhibition] "Ophelia" - The Lumineers
#tbrown_47 : I’ve only heard Ho Hey from the Lumineers. I’m not typically a fan of this indie folk style of music, but this was definitely an interesting song. There’s a lot going on musically, and I appreciated that. The piano popped off and was definitely my favorite element of the song. Definitely a song I can see myself growing to like.
#Ashantea : Still it's the song i could get drunk on while I'm sad (98% of time) but nothing more than that darling.
#FedeBenna : It's for sure a nice and interesting song, and that's ok...but really too flat for me, the more I listen to it...sorry...

[3rd Exhibition] "Lovergirl" - Andrea Valle
#tbrown_47 : It had a nice, electronic beat, but I couldn’t really vibe with it. The song just felt too processed for my liking and pretty one-dimensional. I do appreciate the chill vibe, and could see myself having this play in the background while working or something.
#Ashantea : I want you to be the winner, at first you weren't of my favourite, I mean cool song but not that much. But now, hearing after hearing I'm totally addicted!
#FedeBenna : I really enjoy the rhythm and the music...I would like to discover more from you. I like you a lot but I would like to feel even more energy. Oh, as tbrown_47 already told you, I really like to play this in the background.

[4th Exhibition] "Win" - Nasty Cherry
#tbrown_47 : This is kind of a bop. I absolutely loved the instrumental. Definitely an indie jam.
#Ashantea : You need to win, but everyone needs to so...
#FedeBenna : I'm really curious if you'll be able to reach out for victory, as you say that "You need to, you need to win!" Btw I like your song, specifically the rhythm of the refrain got me.

[5th Exhibition] "Girls Like Us" - Zoe Wees
#tbrown_47 : The lyrics are really good and really bring the song home. I wasn’t the greatest fan of her voice, and I thought the track was a bit boring. But it was a nice song overall.
#Ashantea : Good song, I hope this artist will grow cause she has a great potential.
#FedeBenna : I really liked the lyrics, they are so deep and I also liked it at very first hearing. An artist with a great potential as Ashantea already told you! Good job!

[6th Exhibition] "Magia Negra" - Nick Bolt
#tbrown_47 : I really enjoyed the instrumental and the reggaeton feel of this song. And when the horns came in at the end, I was sold. This is a really good example of a song that is fun, dynamic, and fresh to listen to.
#Ashantea : Well I don't wanna be mean but I'm sorry u can't really reach me.
#FedeBenna : It's not my thing...but somehow, you really conquered me, and I have your song stuck in my head. But the more I listen to it, and the less I like it maybe...

[7th Exhibition] "Cacatúa" - Stay Homas
#tbrown_47 : This wasn’t a bad song, but I just found it kind of boring. The beat was chill, the vocals were chill, everything was just a bit too chill. Not a bad song, but I just didn’t find anything about it exciting.
#Ashantea : Cacatua is a beautiful bird, I don't see what has in common with this song since it's not even great.
#FedeBenna : I didn't like your song at all and it's not even my musical genre, but the most I listen to it and the most I can apparently like it...will that be enough to enter in my Top10Ranking?
1064 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
[STEP 1/3]

(missed to say that #hellocat didn't send me any comment for this Final, sorry guys, you will just see her votes!)

[8th Exhibition] "Djadja" - Aya Nakamura
#tbrown_47 : Fun fact: you actually submitted this song during my first music game. It was a vibe then, and it’s still a vibe now.I love Aya and her sound. It does get a bit repetitive which is probably my only knock against this song.
#Ashantea : You tried and you failed for me, so please don't try more.
#FedeBenna : It sounds a little bit repetitive to me, but I still like that its vibes and that's in French!

[9th Exhibition] "Exist for Love" - Aurora
#tbrown_47 : This song felt very one-dimensional to me. I was hoping for it to lead to something a bit bigger, but it just kind of dragged on. I also wasn’t super fond of her voice. Overall, I was hoping that the slow start to the song would build up to something, but it just fell flat.
#Ashantea : Surely great in her semifinals but here more names emerges. Still pretty good song.
#FedeBenna : I'm sorry...but even if you have a clear voice that I liked, it was pure boredom. I listened to it multiple times but I've always found it flat, kinda reminded me of a lullaby effect... I didn't like it in Semifinal 1 but today I can find it a little more sweet and acceptable.

[10th Exhibition] "Rose-Colored Boy" - Paramore
#tbrown_47 : Paramore is one of my favorite artists of all time so of course I love this. I love the 80s influence on this song and the juxtaposition of the upbeat fun sound with the pessimistic lyrics. Kind of like Born This Way, I would’ve liked to see a more unconventional song choice, but I’m not mad about listening to Paramore.
#Ashantea : Paramore will always have a small place in my cold stone heart.
#FedeBenna : Ugh...sorry but I'm very disappointed by this song...I expected something totally different from you...personal taste... I still don't understand how you got a better score than "Butter" - BTS in Semifinal 2... :O

[11th Exhibition] "In My Way" - Julia Wolf
#tbrown_47 : I’m unfortunately not a huge fan of this. Her voice is unique, but I really enjoy listening to it. The beat is nice although it doesn't have much variety, and there were some good lyrics. I can definitely see how people can enjoy this song as there are some good things happening, but it just isn’t for me.
#Ashantea : You made it so far in you way, I'm so proud of you!
#FedeBenna : My Semifinal 2 comment -> I don't know what to say you..."I love you"? I really love your song by the first listening, it's perfect in its simplicity, and thanks for your italian quote!

[12th Exhibition] "Born This Way" - Lady Gaga
#tbrown_47 : Not my favorite Gaga song, but c’mon, this is such a fun bop. My main thing is that I hoped you would’ve taken a bit of a risk and submitted a song I hadn’t heard before, but I totally understand trying to strike that balance to try to get votes from the public.
#Ashantea : Yaiiii Lady Gaga, cool things cool stuff but the past lies in the past so does this song, cool, strong powerful, but still his moment passed a long long long time ago.
#FedeBenna : I perfectly share the opinion of tbrown_47 and Ashantea... Nothing more to say... Sorry... :(

[13th Exhibition] "Sweet Water" - Davina Michelle
#tbrown_47 : She is a really powerful singer. The post chorus felt a bit busy, but I enjoyed this song.
#Ashantea : Still my ears bleed. Still i prefer crying than listen to this song. I've always found it aweful and nothing changed.
#FedeBenna : My Semifinal 2 comment -> Big vocals mixed with good lyrics = an assured great result. I think Davina will reach great goals in her future.

[14th Exhibition] "Light It Up" - Vanessa Quai
#tbrown_47 : I really enjoyed the reggae influence in this song, and the lyrics made this a fun inspirational song. I did like her voice, but I wasn’t a huge fan of some of the more processed vocals but overall it was a good song.
#Ashantea : You light up my playlist, thanks for making me discover such a small jewel!
#FedeBenna : My Semifinal 2 comment -> I love this song too! You and your colleague have done a great job in writing and singing this song! A lot of vibes for me!
1064 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Step 1/3]

Let's go with our Judges' Top10Rankings!!! ^^
(they get a value of x4 as already explained to get the same total of blah blah blah...XD)

#FedeBenna gives their Points to...:
+12 [+48] -> ... - ...
+10 [+40] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
+8 [+32] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
+7 [+28] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
+6 [+24] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
+5 [+20] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
+4 [+16] -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt
+3 [+12] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
+2 [+8] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
+1 [+4] -> Exist For Love - Aurora

...and his +12 [+48] go to... -> In My Way - Julia Wolf, congrats!
----- ----- ----- -----

[Updated Provisional Ranking Step 1/3, with Judges' Votes (1of5)]

[+78] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
[+70] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
[+46] -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt
[+40] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
[+30] -> Cacatúa - Stay Homas
[+28] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
[+20] -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
[+8] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
[+4] -> Exist for Love - Aurora
[+4] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
[+0] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
[+0] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
[-14] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
[-46] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
1064 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Step 1/3]

(they get a value of x4 as already explained to get the same total of blah blah blah...XD)

#tbrown_47 gives their Points to...:
+12 [+48] -> ... - ...
+10 [+40] -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt
+8 [+32] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
+7 [+28] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
+6 [+24] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
+5 [+20] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
+4 [+16] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
+3 [+12] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
+2 [+8] -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
+1 [+4] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees

...and his +12 [+48] go to... -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore, congrats!
----- ----- ----- -----

[Updated Provisional Ranking Step 1/3, with Judges' Votes (2of5)]

[+94] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
[+86] -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt
[+78] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
[+68] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
[+48] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
[+32] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
[+28] -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
[+28] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
[+16] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
[+4] -> Exist for Love - Aurora
[+4] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
[-2] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
[-14] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
1064 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
#Ashantea : Yaiiii Lady Gaga, cool things cool stuff but the past lies in the past so does this song, cool, strong powerful, but still his moment passed a long long long time ago.
#FedeBenna : I perfectly share the opinion of tbrown_47 and Ashantea... Nothing more to say... Sorry... :(

This moment will never pass seeing as the LGBTQIA+ Community is still being bashed and hated on but okay go off.
Good luck everyone.  ✌
1064 days 22 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Step 1/3]

#LiukBB gives their Points to...:
+12 [+48] -> ... - ...
+10 [+40] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
+8 [+32] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
+7 [+28] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
+6 [+24] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
+5 [+20] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
+4 [+16] -> Exist For Love - Aurora
+3 [+12] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
+2 [+8] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
+1 [+4] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle

...and his +12 [+48] go to... -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle, congrats!
----- ----- ----- -----

[Updated Provisional Ranking Step 1/3, with Judges' Votes (3of5)]

[+102] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
[+102] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
[+100] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
[+68] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
[+60] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
[+60] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
[+46] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
[+28] -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
[+20] -> Exist for Love - Aurora
[+16] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
[+8] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
[+6] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
1064 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Step 1/3]

#hellocat gives their Points to...:
+12 [+48] -> ... - ...
+10 [+40] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
+8 [+32] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
+7 [+28] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
+6 [+24] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
+5 [+20] -> Exist For Love - Aurora
+4 [+16] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
+3 [+12] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
+1 [+4] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle

...and his +12 [+48] go to... -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle, congrats!
----- ----- ----- -----

[Updated Provisional Ranking Step 1/3, with Judges' Votes (4of5)]

[+118] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
[+112] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
[+102] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
[+96] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
[+94] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
[+92] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
[+60] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
[+56] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
[+40] -> Exist for Love - Aurora
[+36] -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
[+30] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
[+12] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
1064 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
[Step 1/3]

#Ashantea gives their Points to...:
+12 [+48] -> ... - ...
+10 [+40] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
+8 [+32] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
+7 [+28] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
+6 [+24] -> Exist for Love - Aurora
+5 [+20] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
+4 [+16] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
+3 [+12] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
+1 [+4] -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt

...and his +12 [+48] go to... -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle, congrats!
----- ----- ----- -----

[Updated Provisional Ranking Step 1/3, with Judges' Votes (5of5)]

[+150] -> In My Way - Julia Wolf
[+142] -> Light It Up - Vanessa Quai
[+124] -> Win - Nasty Cherry
[+112] -> Ophelia - The Lumineers
[+112] -> Girls Like Us - Zoe Wees
[+100] -> Magia Negra - Nick Bolt
[+94] -> Sweet Water - Davina Michelle
[+88] -> Rose-Colored Boy - Paramore
[+64] -> Exist for Love - Aurora
[+60] -> Lovergirl - Andrea Valle
[+56] -> Born This Way - Lady Gaga
[+44] -> Only The Lonely Survive - Marianas Trench
[+30] -> Djadja - Aya Nakamura
1064 days 21 hours ago
Ashantea
Sweetie, tswiftlover13 I'm, I've being yelled while I was walking hand in hand with my man. I've been called faggot just cause I kisses my bf so I know what you are talking about prolly better than you my dear Paladin of LGBTQIA+ rights. That was the song of my generation of a community that needed to yell we exists, that being gay didn't mean to burn in hell, that we didn't need to hide in the close but live our sexuality free under the sun, that we are human like others with love and feeling. Now the world doesn't needs to know that we exists but need to recognize us as humans with the same rights as heterosexual, so that why I said that this song has made her time.
Is It clear now?
P.S. Go off pleb.
1064 days 21 hours ago
FedeBenna
@tswiftlover13 : I'm sorry about your thought, just because I didn't want to give points to your song...but I had the same opinions of the other two judges who commented before me...it's such a popular song from an artist I really like, but I prefer some other songs from her...this one has been heard over and over sorry...I don't understand why you connect the game itself with the theme of the song... :/

@Ashantea : Don't be so rude to her please...I can understand how you feel about this theme but this is just a game! ;)

open group

SpotifySongContest SSC4! [SoonerOrLater]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!