This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

V&W Survivor: Guam Apps

Topic » V&W Survivor: Guam Apps

1100 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
NEW PLAYERS ONLY!
--------------------------
Preferred Name (First Name and Last Initial):

Time Zone:

Activity Level (1-10):

Prior Group Game Experience?:

Favorite Survivor Player and Why?:

Are you able to make challenges between 5pm-8pm EST? There will be nonlive and semilive challenges as well.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and the hosts can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every round?

Please MAIL me, PureEssence, Natepresnell any apps! Thank you!

https://tengaged.com/mail/?action=mailto&to=IceBeast,Natepresnell,PureEssence

Do NOT post your applications here.
1100 days 19 hours ago
IceBeast
Planning to start around May the 10th!
1094 days 1 hour ago
Vlad21
Applies
1086 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
CLOSED!
190 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Preferred Name (First Name and Last Initial): Will S.

Time Zone: EST

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Prior Group Game Experience?: Yes, I have played before.

Favorite Survivor Player and Why?: Chrissy Hofbeck. She was robbed on Survivor 35!

Are you able to make challenges between 5pm-8pm EST? There will be nonlive and semilive challenges as well. - Yep, works for me.

Confessionals are a vital part of the game. This is how the viewer's and the hosts can accurately gauge who is playing the game, and in what ways. Will you promise to try to write at least ONE confessional every round? - Yes, I will send a confessional!

open group

V&W Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!