This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 13: Aftermath 3 (Part 1)

Topic » Episode 13: Aftermath 3 (Part..

2862 days 1 hour ago
Rennac
Welcome to the aftermath show. Here, some of the eliminated contestants will return as special guests. They will be interviewed about their time on the show, their relationships, etc. This will all lead to the mini-challenge that the eliminated contestants will compete in for a mystery prize. Join me (and possibly Sherry) as I (we) host the Total Drama World Tour Aftermath show!
2862 days ago
Rennac
Welcome to Part 1 of the most dramatic, thrilling aftermath ever!
2862 days ago
Rennac
Previously on Total Drama World Tour, we traveled to New York City to show off our musical talent and then we went to Camp Wawanawkwa to see who was the biggest fan.
2862 days ago
Rennac
And in these two episodes, we also had to say goodbye to another 3 contestants, who will be joining us today.
2862 days ago
Rennac
One of these three guests will soon be joining Ally and Jenny in the ultimate battle to rejoin the game. Who will it be?
2862 days ago
Rennac
Now, it's time to talk some Total Drama!
And to introduce our first guest.
2862 days ago
zorbo678
*waits backstage*
AJ: This is your last chance AJ. You have to win.
2862 days ago
Rennac
He was one of the two people eliminated in New York's double elimination.
His breakup with Ty is one of the most biggest breakups in television history. 
It's Mr. Parkour himself...
AJ!
2862 days ago
zorbo678
*walks out onstage to the adoration of the fans*
AJ: Hey!
*backflips*
*sits down*
AJ: How you been Rennac?
2862 days ago
Rennac
Hello again, AJ. It's good to see you didn't die falling out of the plane.
Now, I have a lot of questions to ask you.
2862 days ago
zorbo678
AJ: First off, before you ask anything, I refuse to talk about anything relating to my past
2862 days ago
Rennac
*Eyes widen*
Um... We only talk about the game on this show.
Anyways, let's start.
Were you shocked by your elimination? I honestly thought you'd make the merge.
2862 days ago
zorbo678
AJ: I was more angry than shocked. AG and I worked very hard to turn in a musical. I did three scenes and two songs. Ty didn't show up at all, neither did Ellie. So for them to just vote me out like that pissed me off. And I told Ellie I had no problem with her. She really hurt me.
2862 days ago
Rennac
Well, we obviously know why Ty voted against you, but Ellies's vote was more interesting.
She said that she voted for you because your tension was killing the team's mood.
Your thoughts?
2862 days ago
zorbo678
AJ: I think it's an excuse. Ellie has some sort of problem being honest about her emotions. And if she really voted to kill the tension, she should have voted for the person not contributing to the Team, Ty.

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!