This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Aftermath 2

Topic » Episode 10: Aftermath 2

2898 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
But we're getting off topic. It's good to see you again, Jenny.
Were you surprised by your semi-early elimination?
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: I kinda am but that vote, it was probably going to have to be 3-2 for me to still be safe
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Probably mostly because that challenge didnt fit with me..
2898 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
According to your teammates, who all voted for you, there was not really a concrete reason as to why they voted you. Do you think you have an idea why?
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: One because of the challenge. I know Amber although she is out told me it was only because she didnt think I would be saved. And well, I think the 2 boys are close together and wanted to get me or Amber out to be honest so it would be majority.
2898 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
Well, you should be proud that you were eliminated for being a target instead of being inactive. That's for sure.
Did you prefer you're old team, Team Killer Instinct, better? And do you think the team swap in Episode 7 led to your downfall?
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: I did prefer my old team to be honest although there was a new face on my other one I liked(not saying). And I think that may have been part of the reason of the downfall.
2898 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
Okay. I see.
As you know, there's been a lot of drama on this since while you were here, and there's been a hell of a lot more since the Paris episode, but I've noticed you've haven't really been a part of that drama. Is there a reason why?
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Im not a drama kind of person. (I have in a survivor group game but not related) I dont like getting into drama that much.
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: And how bad has the drama been?
2898 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
Well, most of the drama surrounds the breaking up of Ty and AJ.
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Oh yeah, heard about them doing the wrong option with them being in a different love pair during the Paris thing. Didnt know it lead to a break up! :(. I liked them!
2898 days 15 hours ago
Rennac
It's too bad.
Ellie got pulled in because she kissed Ty in the challenge.
Amber G. got pulled in for being AJ's partner voluntarily.
Marcus got pulled in for admitting Ty's liking for him.
And you probably know how Rose is. She loves being in the drama.
2898 days 15 hours ago
boogie23
Jenny: Yeah..
2898 days 15 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
*sits In audience*
Johnpaul: ugh. When is someone not normal going to get eliminated?
*Gets up and buys food*

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!