This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6: Aftermath 1

Topic » Episode 6: Aftermath 1

2909 days 12 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
(Wait can I join)
2909 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
But while we see if Shinji will actually come, I have something important for the viewers, who attendance is always appreciated. You will be participating in something too!
2909 days 12 hours ago
BBCANfan
Nifty: Huh?
2909 days 12 hours ago
flame999
(wat)
2909 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
You guys will also be competing for something. Like in the original Total Drama World Tour, where a previously eliminated contestant (Duncan) and a new contestant (Blainley) joined the game, we will also have two contestants returning. One previously eliminated and one newbie.
2909 days 11 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
(Yayyyyy. Am I considered a newbie or a previous elim?)
2909 days 11 hours ago
BBCANfan
Nifty: So, what's the challenge?
2909 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
If you weren't casted, you count as a newbie.
So, I've decided that each aftermath, I will take all the audience members who want a chance of being in the show, and randomly selecting two people to be winners. In the third aftermath, the six winners will be put in a tournament-style contest (which I won't go into detail) to see who will be joining for the newbies.
2909 days 11 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
Trixie: They may not have casted me, but I'm gonna get on this show even if I die doing it!!
2909 days 11 hours ago
BBCANfan
Nifty: Same.
2909 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
So for now, you're going to need Lady Luck on your side if you want to join the game.
If you want to participate in this "raffle," say:
*Sits on couch on the stage*
and you will be entered to see which two will win this aftermath. If you lose, you still have 2 more chances later.
I will wait till the end of the day to take everyone who entered and pick winners though.
2909 days 11 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
*smiles at Nifty*
2909 days 11 hours ago
flame999
Molly:Oh My God! Pick me plz!!!!!
2909 days 11 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
*sits on couch on stage*
2909 days 11 hours ago
Rennac
As for Alice, it's been half an hour and no sign of Shinji, so you win automatically.
You will compete with the two other winners of the next two aftermaths and compete to return into the game the same the newbies compete.
Except this time, the winner will also receive something special as a gift from me. ;)

open group

Total Drama World Tour Summer Showdown

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!