This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: Hottest Thing Since Sliced Bread

Topic » Episode 7: Hottest Thing Since..

1018 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
*The final 8 struts in*

Hanna: Hello my dear 8, which can stand for infinity but certainly didn't for Ari Lee's stay in the competition.

This week is gonna be a lot of fun cuz we honor the icon Jillian Hall. From doing 450s to having a mole being eaten by Boogeyman to having a Britney Spears but bad impersonator character, she really brought it each time she made it onto our TVs (sadly that wasn't very frequently).

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ImpassionedHoarseItalianbrownbear-max-1mb.gif

So this week, in homage to her entrance theme performed by herself, "Sliced Bread", you are tasked to submit a record that either talks about or showcases food!

The goals for this week are:
-Try to make as many food references both visually and lyrically as possible.
-This is supposed to be pretty lighthearted, so make it a lot of fun.
-That being said, there are some food related issues that could be approached and that would be very much appreciated (eating disorders, for example). That being said, it is imperative that you refer to food in the song or show it in the video still. Mentioning the disorder only won't be enough to meet the requirements for this week.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1018 days 1 hour ago
PennyTrationStan
eating disorders and all that are very important issues related to food but i'm here to set the record straight on the most important topic related to food: NOBODY LIKES HAWAIIAN!!!!!

1018 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
1018 days 1 hour ago
spinfur
1018 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Rosè Storm - Orange Juice

1018 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
1017 days 22 hours ago
Ajathekween
Erotica X Vonbitch: https://youtu.be/mXnJqYwebF8
1017 days 14 hours ago
varlto
1017 days 2 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
.be
1016 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
-CLOSED-

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!