This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Peligrosa

Topic » Episode 4: Peligrosa

1034 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*The sexy eleven walks into the studio*

Hanna: Hello girlies! Welcome to the fourth week of the season, now losing Office Girlboss.

Tonight we pay homage to the iconic Rosa Mendes. Girlie was with WWE for forever and had about 10 matches in the company. Kinda a legend and future Hall of Famer.

The highlight of her career was basically her being latina and I guess managing Los Matadores. So we are basing our challenge off of that!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7c9d55d13410e76555c25457cb85522c/tenor.gif?itemid=12144035

This week, you will be giving me your best latino flare by submitting a latin song! It's a very trendy genre, so surprise me. I don't wanna see any fucking Despacito or Bailando.

The goals for the week are:
-Serve me a song in spanish.
-Make it so it has that latin feel to it.
-Entertain me. Latin music is about the FUN of it. So make me bop.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1034 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
1034 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Rosè Storm - Mayores
1034 days 6 hours ago
SeaViper
Big Banana

1034 days 6 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1034 days 6 hours ago
Eoin
1034 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1034 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
1034 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
1033 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
1033 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
-CLOSED-

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!