This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Let Me Show You How To Move Your Body

Topic » Episode 3: Let Me Show You How..

1035 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*The twelve body queens enter the studio*

Hanna: Another week, another casualty in pennytration's alt account. But in the bright side, you 12 are one step closer to be the grand winner.

This week we will be remembering Candice Michelle. Sadly she's a Trump supporter and anti masker nowadays but her legacy in WWE was immense, from her sex appeal, to her evolution in the ring, to her TED Talk that had us crying... of laughter.

https://i.imgur.com/EdGaNkM.gif

So in honor of her and her theme song "What Love Is (Remix)", this week you will be selling SEX. That's right, for this week you are going to serve me the most sexy song and music video you can. Pretty simple!

Goals for this week:
-Give me your most sexy music video.
-Give me the sexy vibe also in the music as well as in the music video
-This week, your song doesn't NEED to talk about sexiness or sex. So beware of that, you don't need to limit yourself further.

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1035 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
The song I sing to all of my human toys

1035 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
1035 days 17 hours ago
Ajathekween
Erotica X Vonbitch:

Sup It

https://youtu.be/NKM5BO0KmCk
1035 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Rosè Storm  - Not Myself Tonight
1035 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
1035 days 13 hours ago
Eoin
1035 days 13 hours ago
spinfur
1035 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
yes i invited male friend but ALL EYES ON ME

1034 days 23 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1034 days 20 hours ago
rodrigueseve
A 2 hour extension has been requested and granted. You guys will have two more hours past the original deadline to do your thang.
1034 days 16 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
1034 days 15 hours ago
rodrigueseve
-CLOSED-

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!