This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1: #GirlBye

Topic » Episode 1: #GirlBye

1040 days ago
rodrigueseve
*The fourteen wannabe artists await the entrance of their queen. Hanna Ferm walks out, to the groupies amazement*

Hanna: Welcome everyone to the third season of The Ferm Project! Hope you are ready for a lot of hard work and fun!

In the first season, we celebrated my music. The second season, we celebrated the worlds music. Well this season, get ready to fight harder then ever cuz we will be honoring the ladies of wrestling!

That's right! This season, every challenge will be inspired by a female wrestlers theme song. We will be celebrating talents like The Kat, Eva Marie, Debra, Terri Runnels, Joy Giovanni, Aksana... You name it!

So for the first challenge of the season is really quite simple. We will be celebrating ARIANE ANDREWS, most well known as Cameron!

This sassy lady has a theme song called #GirlBye. And because of that, your Record of the Week challenge is to post a song you think will impress me and attach a hashtag to it. That's it. That's the challenge. There isn't much to it, pretty simple.

Goals for this week:
-Create an impact by giving me an absolute banger of a track.
-Make the hashtag fit either the music, lyrics or imagery in your track/video.
-The more creative you get with the hashtag, the better (as long as it makes sense and is a good hashtag).

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1039 days 21 hours ago
SeaViper
Overweight Banana

#BiAssBitch
1039 days 19 hours ago
Ajathekween
1039 days 19 hours ago
Alexeh23
1039 days 18 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Rosè Storm - S&M

#LivinMyBestHoeLife

1039 days 18 hours ago
varlto
1039 days 15 hours ago
spinfur
1039 days 14 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
#ItsMeBitch
#ИтсМеБитч

1039 days 13 hours ago
J4ckWilko
1039 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
1039 days 4 hours ago
turkeylover
pennytrationstan’s alt account

“imthenewmainpopgirlie
1039 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
Alright everyone has already posted so this is CLOSED!

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!