This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10: Armageddon, I'm Gonna Blow This Up

Topic » Episode 10: Armageddon, I'm..

1171 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*The artists are all on the plane and Hana Ferm speaks to the microphone for every girl to hear*

Hanna: Alright we sadly lost the iconic Megan Thee H&M Retail Department Manager in a favela. But it's ok. Welcome to Christian airlines, in case of turbulence suck on your bagged milk and know that we're GOING TO CANADA!

*the plane lands*

This week we honor underrated artist Michelle Treacy, who's bop "Armageddon" has been released nearly 5 years ago now, and that will be the base for this challenge.

For this challenge, you will have to give me a video and song that serves post apocalyptic realness!!! Show me how it's like to live in a world that was on the verge of ceasing existance.

The goals for this week are:
-Give me a post apocalyptic looking video that shows me the vibe of living in a destroyed world.
-Use the tone in the music to show me whats the mood of the population after whatever happened.
-Tell a story with your video and song. How did y'all survive? What prevented the Earth from ending? What are y'all doing nowadays to keep on going?

You have 24 hours to complete this challenge. An extension may be granted if requested. If you have any doubts or questions, mail me or post it here in this thread. Good luck!
1171 days 6 hours ago
Eoin

Shan Rock is the general of her army. She is a bad bitch that calls the shots. The world is at nuclear war and Shan Rock is leading her side's army. She survived by being a conniving bitch and working and manipulating her way to the top. People often underestimated her for being a woman, but she always was able to use her brains to show why she should lead in the world in it's darkest days.

Due to it being an all our international war, most of the population is wiped out. Shan Rock is on a mission to keep the rest of the world's population alive by leading her army to defeat evil. Most of the world has lost all hope, but Shan Rock wants to bring it back to the world. If anyone can do it, Shan Rock can do it.
1171 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy

After Donald Trump's 2024 election, the world inevitably turned to shit. Joining the illuminati in 2021 was such a wise decision. They helped rebuild the world in our image and used the power of positivity and dance to distract the masses from the truth -- we run the world now. :) We sold our collective soul for fame and we feel G R E A T.
1171 days 3 hours ago
nateclove
In a world where a horrible famine destroyed everything, society fell apart and the land was left destroyed and desolate. People were left surviving on scraps, just ready to die out. It took me and my girlies to motivate what remained of society (mainly the women) with our iconic feminist anthem!

https://youtu.be/sY3rIlrTTh8
1170 days 18 hours ago
Black_Wave
https://youtu.be/gYG_4vJ4qNA

(This song is the ORIGINAL wap)

These other girls are trying to survive the apocalypse, well Debbie CAUSED it. Bringing the world to its knees by building a cyborg army. There is complete absence of life in the video, only machinery - Debbie is taking everyone to a new cyber age whether they like it or not.
1170 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Sarah 2.0 has asked for an extension as girlie has a life and worked a rather long shift in the workplace.

24 additional hours granted. It's the least I could do after leaving y'all hanging so many times now.
1168 days 14 hours ago
Insanity
Sorry I know this is still late but I had pretty much no time to look for this theme

https://youtu.be/0rtV5esQT6I

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!