This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: JUDGING

Topic » Episode 3: JUDGING

1288 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Alright, I've made my decision.

Lady Maeve, you have shown us potential. Your Record of the Week last round was fantastic, you ALMOST got a challenge win under your belt. But your performance today just lacked a bit of awareness for what I'm looking for, and your Redemption Record was nice, but nothing outstanding.

On the other hand, Zeno Noel has been kinda coasting I feel like. You haven't made your mark in this competition yet, this is the second time you have landed on the bottom 3. That being said, what you did tonight with your Redemption Record? It was beautiful.

So who stays? The star that has shown some grit but thumbled big time this week, or the star that has been mediocre thus far but has shown they can do something good under pressure?
1288 days 5 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The person who will get their contract terminated is...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Lady Maeve.

Lady Maeve, I'm sorry but this is the end of the road for you. I do wanna say I know you have the talent. You have shown us some serious promise. But this is just not your time yet. Thank you for coming, and I mean it. Now, you may bravely leave the studio.

Zeno Noel, it's not about the popularity of music. I knew that Suzy and Baekhyun song, I'm a kpop fan. It's about leaving your mark. And you haven't done it yet. But now, you get another chance to do it. Do not disapoint me.

Episode 4 going up soon.
1288 days 5 hours ago
jfaia
Ok tea, we can only go up from the bottom so get ready for my ascendance

open group

The Ferm Project - Season 3 THE REQUEL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!