This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Exposed in Milan

Topic » Episode 3: Exposed in Milan

2792 days 18 hours ago
jm340
With secrets being exposed left and right, Rebecca has decided to invite the entire cast to her new fashion line launch taking place in Milan, Italy!

The entire cast will be staying at the Mandarin Oritental and Rebecca's fashion show will take place by pool side!

Before the fashion show begins, there will be a cocktail hour for the cast and all of Rebecca's guest!

Following the fashion show, there will be an after party at the Madarin Bar and Bistrot!

*NOTE: NO OUTSIDE ARGUEMENTS TO TAKE PLACE DURING THE EPISODE. IF THERE ARE ISSUES PLEASE ADDRESS THEM PRIVATELY. PLEASE REFER TO CAST MEMBERS BY NAME AND NOT A BLANK.*
2792 days 18 hours ago
jm340
(EVERYONE IS ALREADY SETTLED IN THE HOTEL... AND WILL BE GETTING READY FOR THE COCKTAIL HOUR! EVERYONE IS WEARING A SPECIAL OUTFIT FROM REBECCAS NEW COLLECTION. FASHION SHOW WILL START WHEN I SAY)
2792 days 18 hours ago
Cort
(Anyone here with me)
2792 days 18 hours ago
jm340
(I am here about to get ready to post)
2792 days 18 hours ago
kort
*The camera pans into the hotel room Barbz is staying at, as she is currently getting her makeup done by her small entourage of 2 that has accompanied her on this trip to Milan. She pulls out her large iPhone 6, sending a text to Evaunie as to where she is located.*

(to her MUA) I was invited on this trip by Evaunie...I'm skeptical. This crew seems a bit off the chain, girl.
2792 days 18 hours ago
Cort
(Okay running to the bathroom)
2792 days 18 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Karen's chunky fingers type on her laptop in her suite. She picks up her phone, dialing Evaunie.
2792 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Has a bell-hop drop my bags off my last bit of luggage, slightly late*
Thank you sweetie.
*Slides him a tip, clicking my tongue as I continue to get ready*
2792 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- picking up the phone

Hey boo!

- resting the phone on her shoulder as she checks out the clothing she was to wear for ____ show
2792 days 18 hours ago
Cort
- Sending a text to Barbz

Come to my room boo
2792 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
(will be in and out watching Backlash)
2792 days 18 hours ago
Rain848
*Walks inside dragging her luggage looking around*
2792 days 18 hours ago
jm340
(NOTE: NO OUTSIDE ARGUEMENTS TO TAKE PLACE DURING THE EPISODE. IF THERE ARE ISSUES PLEASE ADDRESS THEM PRIVATELY. PLEASE REFER TO CAST MEMBERS BY NAME AND NOT A BLANK.*)
2792 days 18 hours ago
Venetiabella
— Karen talks into her phone.

Evaunie, right now I'm in my suite. Let's meet in the lobby before heading to cocktail hour?
2792 days 18 hours ago
kort
*Rising out of her chair, her makeup finished, and her wig waiting on the stand. In her pink satin bathrobe, she makes her way to Evaunie's hotel room, politely knocking on the door, and poking her head in the door smiling.*

E..? Are you here darling?
2792 days 18 hours ago
Carraid73
-Jackson sees Julie in the lobby-

^I don't even know why I'm here. But I really don't know why she is.^

-Gives her a wave-

open group

The Real Socialites of Las Vegas: S3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!