This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4

1396 days 1 hour ago
benp428
8 pm est
1395 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
1395 days 6 hours ago
Maliyah
Here
1395 days 6 hours ago
LEANNA
Hi
1395 days 6 hours ago
top20fan33
Heyyy
1395 days 6 hours ago
zabbie
here
1395 days 6 hours ago
Mattyboy0005
here
1395 days 6 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
here
1395 days 6 hours ago
DBonee
HERE:

Logan
Maliyah
JJ
Cam
Zabbie
Matty
Scott
1395 days 6 hours ago
tcold312
Here
1395 days 6 hours ago
woah
hi
1395 days 6 hours ago
DBonee
HERE:

Logan
Maliyah
JJ
Cam
Zabbie
Matty
Scott
Thomas
Will
1395 days 5 hours ago
DBonee
Check in closed.
1395 days 5 hours ago
DBonee
Okay, sorry for all the kerfuffle tonight guys. We will try to make this easier going forward, and I will continue to apologize for the idol mess.

Tonight's challenge will be called WORDS. Don't worry it's a lot better than that other shitty game. For tonight's competition, I will say something like:

C4.

This will require you to give me a 4-letter word BEGINNING with C like "cork" or "card" or "crap", any 4 letter word that begins with C. NOW, I could also say:

4K.

This will require you to give me a 4-letter word ENDING with K like "duck" or "buck" or luck", any 4 letter word that ends with K.

The FIRST person to correctly submit an answer wins the point for their tribe, BUT, they cannot answer the next question. They may answer after that, but you may not get consecutive correct answers for your team.

The First Tribe to FIVE (5) points will win immunity and be safe from tribal council tonight.

Any questions?
1395 days 5 hours ago
woah
im ready
1395 days 5 hours ago
lhooper902976
Nope

open group

B&C Survivor: Taiwan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!