This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

INTERVIEW WITH FRECHMAID

Topic » INTERVIEW WITH FRECHMAID

2479 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Please post the days/times you are available to interview.
2479 days 7 hours ago
FrenchMaid
if you're online now we can do it

if not tomorrow night 10 est
2479 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
10 works
2478 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
im here
2478 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Hey CJ! How are you doing now that you've had some time to reflect on the elimination?
2478 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I'm doing great, but still a bit bitter of how my elimination went.
2478 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It's a sour feeling, especially being the first ones eliminated. Was there any point where you knew you guys were pretty much goners?
2478 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Actually let me retrace. You weren't even involved in the elimination until Ami was eliminated which forced your hand. Did you expect that?
2478 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
NO i did not expect fucking Ami to be such a flop and basically being inactive.I'm pissed that her being inactive basically screwed me over in AYTO.

I'm also mad that how in the world did I get perfectly match to some imbecile.
2478 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I understand the frustration. You bust your ass that round and then suddenly it's taken from you with no explanation. How do you think you would have done had you been paired with someone else?
2478 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I personally felt like I would have done very well if i had an active partner. I gave it my all in the challenges, I had a lot of friends that season, and there were more people intimidating to target over someone like me.
2478 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can definitely see that. Based off the reactions afterwards, people were surprised as all heck. That's gotta be the worst feeling knowing you had so much potential. But there's always room for improvement. Is there anything you will take into future seasons or was this season truly just a case of your partner bringing you down?
2478 days 9 hours ago
FrenchMaid
LMAO i didnt even know I was eliminated until 2 days after it. I usually wait for Turney/RSF's mail saying to go check out the new challenge thread, but I never got anything. I just shrugged it off and maybe they were taking a short break. But it wasn't until I was like "ok wtf it's 2 days, where's the mail" I checked the group and saw I was eliminated. I was S H O O K E D. Then reading back I became pissed that I was eliminated because of Ami's inactiveness.

and tbh I should have expected something like this may happen given its a pairs season, but I didnt think it would happen this early in the game. It sucks being the first one out and especially because of someone inactive. If Ami just screwed up and lost on her terms, it's fine I'll take the L and move on. But in my opinion she didnt give a damn about this season and left me out in the cold to die.

I don't see this happening in my TTRS/RSF future so I'm just going to move on from this and shrugged it off.
2478 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Lol man that has gotta blow. It's a story to tell for sure though, I'm not sure that has ever happened to me. Just got to bounce back next season. Speaking of RSF future, what kind of season do you think you would be best at?
2478 days 8 hours ago
FrenchMaid
I really don't like any of the MTV formatted seasons, except for AYTO, so you probably won't see me on a season like what's going on now at RSF. I tend to do well in more strategic/social seasons, such as BB or Survivor.
2478 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorry CJ, had a bit of an internet cutout. If you're still here, I have just a few more questions then I'll let you go.

I totally feel the social part, that's my favorite type of game to play.

I know your time in the game was short but is there anyone in the game standing out as playing good? If you had to predict the pair to win the game, who would you say?

It's getting late so I won't keep you much longer. I might as well ask for this now in one post. Do you have any final words you want to say before we conclude this interview?

open group

GAIA’S SURVIVOR APPS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!