This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to Woodsboro

Topic » SCREAM QUICK RP 1: Welcome to..

880 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Iden snatches the half eaten candy bar as he leans against the stash of VHS tapes, closely looking at Nancy.
"So whatcha got?"
880 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
“Oh my gawd…. she was starring at my ass?” She smiles as she twirls her hair. “No, I’m not trying to replace you, Rins. I’d never do that to you, you’re my untouchable-“ She glances over to the window, and laughs. “Sorry, Jasmine just held up this note… she’s so pretty- I mean pretty- I mean pretty - FUNNY.” She lowers her voice. “I mean funny.” She turns back to Jasmine and nods. “And besides, it can’t hurt to be friends with her…”
880 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
*Nancy empties the contents of her bag*
"Well I bribed the police officer with half a candy bar to give me all the information he had! Apparently this lady hired someone to run her husband over so she could get his inheritance! Do you think we can get this story out by, like, tomorrow before the other news agencies get ahold of it?"

*Jasmine smiles as she writes another note*

-WELL I'M HEADING TO BED NOW! C U TOMORROW AT SCHOOL-

*She starts changing into her night clothes in front of the window. She knows what she's doing. Queen.*
880 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
[Voice]
WITH PLEASURE
*The Closet Slams open and he stabs Van pushing him against the desk and stabbing his back multiple times*
https://pa1.narvii.com/6686/df89e43c69910f522aaf08085623982a4e9de161_hq.gif
*Van struggles and then is slammed against the Window and he sees Headlights, its actually his Twin Brother arriving home*
The killer: *Turns van over*

Van: *reaches out for the mask*

*He is then gutted from Groin to sternum and is left in the chair with a white board on his lap
“I am the plug” his drugs lay on his lap*

*His brother walks in and sees him dead*

~Time Skip, Next day at Woodsboro High, Everyone is there the News, Police for questioning as it is the Year anniversary of a Missing Girl in Town~

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/scream/images/e/e3/Tumblr_lsr9x8Fk5M1qdm9llo2_500.gif/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20120103232514

*SCHOOL*
880 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Krystal would be filming*

Krystal : Woodsboro town and it's scenery has all sorts of mystery to it's name, It's been one year since a girl went missing *See's kids in the shot* Get out of my goddamn shot assholes *Rolls eyes*
880 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
[Drake]
*Gets to school and he sees the News Vans and the police*
https://64.media.tumblr.com/515115f0c547c0cac0df9988ce556399/tumblr_inline_op1bd2bHc91rifr4k_540.gif
What in the world happened
880 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
Rinnie struts out of her Toyota Land Cruiser, motioning her father to speed off before someone sees Rinnie just stepped out of a Toyota Land Cruiser. She runs her hand through her hair and holds a dixie cup to her ear, waiting for Anyssa's cue.
880 days 20 hours ago
Rain848
(Van’s Murder has been reported, and it has happened on the one year anniversary of the missing student. You can say you know about it or not. But its really big as its a town where nothing happen)
880 days 20 hours ago
Scarelet
*Brooklyn walks towards the school looking around at all the reporters and police*

Brooklyn: ^Sheesh...^

----

*Javier is helping out at the school with questioning and such*
880 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jason parks up and smokes* What did i do now *Laughs and goes over to his cousin* pssst... Krystal

Krystal : Take five... What's up Jason

Jason : What's going on?

Krystal : First of all take that out your mouth, Second it's the anniversary of a missing girl

Jason : Oh shit, That really was a year ago
880 days 20 hours ago
turkeylover
Anyssa struts down the hall in her light pink babydoll dress and combat boots, listening to her mixtape of 80s hits on her walkerman. She tries to rid her mind of thoughts of Jasmine as she pulls her headphones off. She holds a dixie cup to her ear and tugs on the string. “Are you here yet, Rins?”
880 days 20 hours ago
nateclove
*Nancy is reporting the fuck out of Van's murder*

*Jasmine walks to class holding her books close to her chest. She's super freaked out after hearing about Van's death.*
880 days 20 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Is dead cutely X.X)
880 days 20 hours ago
coolKat
Vance is next to the news van checking himself out in the vans window* “Damn I’m hot.”

*He looks at the news people being boring and fakes a sad face before looking back into the window* “Damn I’m even hotter..”
880 days 20 hours ago
adamslater19
Krystal : *Hears info about Van* Your best mate

Jason : Van, What about him, What did he do now?

Krystal : He was found murdered last night...

Jason : Your joking right... We all know he's an asshole and likes attention

Krystal : I'm serious

Jason : *Looks shocked*

Krystal : Get inside i need to film

*Jason nods and heads inside school*

open group

Scream: Quick RP (Apply Quickly)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!