This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #8

Topic » Tribal council #8

2702 days 17 hours ago
Hoblin
Rory. Jury Vote.
2702 days 17 hours ago
rory17
Oh lmao I am so dumb. Good game Sam. <3
2702 days 17 hours ago
moondancer63
@rory I was thinking the same thing as u
2702 days 17 hours ago
moondancer63
Bye sam.
2702 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
Everyone go to the Immunity challenge
2702 days 17 hours ago
Hoblin
Haha. Nice guys do finish last. Happy to play this game with no regrets and clean . Lasted longer than the winners and Happy to say that this was my final survivor game for the next 6 months. It was fun. Ikah takes this game very seriously and respects that. Good play. I don't think it was smart telling me about it but i suppose it worked well regardless. Bob B, haven't talked to you and Tim since Matts departure . MC, much respect to you despite you causing a lot of riff raff. Bob P, lazy way out man. Lost both of the jury members voted so far. Not a good start. Good luck . Rory, I hope you get a new best on this series. You're like Boston Rob.  Armanti, step up man. You gotta be like the quietest and most dishonest one there. Do you even have a gameplay moving forward ?
2702 days 16 hours ago
lionsden121
sorry sam heard that you were coming after me and you voting out matt last tribal didnt help and also u were the only name i heard so that too lol
2702 days 16 hours ago
Hoblin
Wasn't coming after you. Just a name to throw others off
2702 days 16 hours ago
rory17
Thank you Sam. Best of luck to you at Ponderosa.
2702 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
Sorry Sam.

I do take this game seriously as do all of us.

When push comes to shove. its just a game.

Gl in life
2702 days 16 hours ago
ZforZombie
And Im not saying that to get your vote. I hope you genuinely understand that atleast

We all know Im not getting to the end.
2702 days 14 hours ago
survivornerd
ZforZombie
When Matt was blindsided by hoblin twice

and still doesnt vote for Hobin

If I was voting for who I disliked the most I'd vote for Sam or Rory. Bob P. doesn't know how to play Survivor, so I voted for him. This is All Stars.

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!