This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #7 (Mogo Mogo)

Topic » Tribal council #7 (Mogo Mogo)

2706 days 20 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome to tribal council. We will now bring in the first member of the jury: TJ, voted out at the last tribal council.

Questions

MC- With a merge on the horizon, what do you base this vote on?

Bob- You have immunity again, are you getting used to it?

Matt- Do you think that this tribe will target threats or people they trust?

Sam- Just 9 people left, and the jury has started. How careful are you going into vote from now on?
---------------------------------
Bob has immunity. You may not vote for Bob.

Votes are due at 9pm EST tomorrow
2706 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Does it mattter who I vote. I mean the other three are tight. Well one is leading the other two.
2706 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Well I guess I can shake things up and play my idol instead of letting them stick together. Ah I may not and give it to someone instead if they want to talk to me.
2706 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
First person to talk to me gets my idol.
2706 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Hey I made it to the jury stage yay. If y'all vote me out I won't vote for a single one of you to win. And if you do make it to the final 3 somehow then I'm voting for the one I emailed already. Oh wait it doesn't matter if I play my idol. Time is ticking gentlemen. Tick tock
2706 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
Also I'm voting for the person who is do the best in this game and the one that is making deals with everyone. If he wants to make a deal with me let him talk and I may consider. But if I go without playing my idol then I'm going to pass it off to the one that will need it if you don't merge.
2706 days 19 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob- You have immunity again, are you getting used to it?

Well this time random.org granted me it i didnt do anything win it or deserve it but im glad to have it and id love to have it for the rest of the game
2706 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
Bob u did earn it somewhat you got us a majority of the points so you deserved it
2706 days 18 hours ago
survivornerd
Matt- Do you think that this tribe will target threats or people they trust?

Can't speak for everyone, but if you threaten me, you're going home.
2706 days 6 hours ago
Kyle12212
3/4 votes received
2705 days 21 hours ago
Kyle12212
It's Wednesday night so you guys already know I'm on that Survivor so I'll read the votes a little after 9
2705 days 20 hours ago
Hoblin
Good Luck Matt, MC and Bob
2705 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Gl sam. :)
2705 days 20 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Well im safe but gl
2705 days 20 hours ago
Kyle12212
*grabs urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so
*no one stands*

Ok, once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
2705 days 20 hours ago
moondancer63
Stands

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!