This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Saboga)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Saboga)

2729 days 3 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome to tribal council. Everyone grab a torch and dip it in the flame, you know how this works.

Questions

Hufus- You guys struggled at the beginning of the challenge, but almost came back to win at the end. How frustrating is this first loss?

Ikah- What are you thinking when you vote with all these twists in play?

Bob P- From what I saw in the challenge, it looked like you knew you were going home. How good does Immunity feel right now?

Armanti- Mogo Mogo decided to give you an Idol clue. How do you think this will affect your game?

MC- Are you playing this game?
------------------------------------------
Bob P has immunity. You may not vote for Bob P.

If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote. 3 total self votes will result in a med evac.

Votes are due at 9pm EST tomorrow. If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and want to play it, tell me when you submit your vote.
2729 days 3 hours ago
islandsurvivor
Bob P- From what I saw in the challenge, it looked like you knew you were going home. How good does Immunity feel right now?

Yes all of these guys are ignorant assholes who have there good happy alliance bullshit and its obv on the bottom and without me they woulda got like 1 point. But thanks to Josh i got immunity. U c if ur actually nice to someone u get something bitches
2729 days 2 hours ago
It1002
Armanti- Mogo Mogo decided to give you an Idol clue. How do you think this will affect your game?

It doesn't really affect my game all that much, because the clue eliminated about 6 options out of... oh... about 50, so I'm not getting any idol any time soon.

LOL
2729 days 2 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah- What are you thinking wheb you vote with all these twists in play.

Well now there is Four people to choose from and Intertribe exchanges are more frequent.
You have to have good exchanges with them too.
2728 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
2/5 votes received
2728 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
3/5
2728 days 10 hours ago
Kyle12212
4/5
2728 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
Yes I have been trying to it's just that with the holiday I haven't been able to be on bc of family stuff. If I am kept I will stay loyal to the people who voted to keep me. If not then oh well. I can almost tell you how each of you will go
2728 days 8 hours ago
moondancer63
Join my fast survivor please
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8196
2728 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
I hate scrambling and I hate that nobody will talk to me
2728 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
https://media.giphy.com/media/hAt4kMHnaVeNO/giphy.gif
2728 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
I like pie
2728 days 5 hours ago
It1002
lol
2728 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
Hey armanti first person that I've heard from in like almost 20 hrs
2728 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
Files nails
2728 days 5 hours ago
Kyle12212
*grabs urn*

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!