This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
Yeah well attacking someones character like you did over and over and not apologizing shouldnt be fun.
2872 days 12 hours ago
Hoblin
Ikah, my last message to you is that Photos do not lie and numbers do not lie.

Validated or not and questioned or not..

I went to the most tribals with my alliance of Nels and Marto and I walked away with the least amount of total votes casted against them this season.
2872 days 12 hours ago
Hoblin
And this is my final photo. This is from the final challenge

http://tinypic.com/r/2qwooch/9
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
And Yet its not enough. Your game lacks. Had you played it socially better and not been an ass whenever you made a pointless move or vote or challenge. You wouldnt be fighting me. Marto did just the same as you. He could go and make up all the stuff you said as well and It would be just the same. There is no strong evidence as to what you did this season.
2872 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
But I'm on jury  not final 2 which is same promise me I didn't care if I won I just wanted to make a final tribal  but no I get fucked in the end
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
Lets look at this, Cole wasnt a jackass about my vote off, And Hes Loyal. Did what he needed to do and won Challenges, Was on everyside of the vote again with out being an ass.

http://tinypic.com/r/4tmxvs/9
2872 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I'm done trusting people then get backstab
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
Nels man, Im sorry to be apart of both of those
2872 days 12 hours ago
survivornerd
Nels, Marto was gunning for you at F4. It wasn't really up to Sam, but when Marto and Ikah are gunning for you, he doesn't really have a choice, does he? He could have gone for the tie, but that was risky. It had to be one of you.
2872 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
No cares about my feelings
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
Hope you can forgive me but I didnt know Hoblin was going to vote you out.
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
I never Gunned for him Matt!!! Wheres your proof I didnt ssy one damn thing to any of them till F4 or F3
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
Hoblin would come utter bullshit to me and criticize me and act Like I didnt know he was gunning for me once in a while but never actually engage with them.

Nels I care and I hope you can get redemption soon you deserve it
2872 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I just don't know
2872 days 12 hours ago
VforVampire
I wanted Nels gone pre merge because Nels Knows he wanted me out and we already talked it out. Me and Nels are good and maybe if we actually talked then We couldve done better. Nels never sent a message to me during the season and I understood. I didnt think he would take me to the end so He was my option, I wouldnt of won against Nels

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!