This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Cissmyaz)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Cissmyaz)

2871 days 12 hours ago
Kyle12212
Welcome to tribal council.

Questions

Sam- You and Ikah had a major fight during the challenge today. What happened?

Marto- This is the 2nd to last tribal council to play any idols if you have one. Do you think whoever has it will play it, or keep it until next time?

Nels- The Boruca 3 managed to survive from the Final 10 to the final 6, and if a Maleku goes home, Boruca will have majority. Is that what you think will happen tonight?

Leo- Your first immunity. How does it feel?

Ikah- Out of everyone here, it seemed as if you wanted it the most. Were you disappointed when Leo won?

Ryan- Now that both inactives are out, do you think the game will start for real?

---------------------------------------------------------
Leo has immunity. You may not vote for Leo.

Votes are due at 8pm EST tomorrow.

To vote, just mail me the name of who you're voting.

If you do not vote, you will receive a self vote. 3 total self votes will result in a med evac.

Make sure to send in a confessional before AND after tribal council
2871 days 12 hours ago
Hoblin
Sam- You and Ikah had a major fight during the challenge today. What happened?

Ikah wants to act like nothing she does is ever wrong. She wants to act like she cant trust anyone because people make moves that dont look great. People dont think before they do and she didnt think before she did what she did. I do take blame for it escalating but the cause of it is that she wants to be something that shes not.
2871 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
Lol "She" and you get upset over being called by your username. Thabks dude. And Im just going to defend myself. Hoblin you are always lying and its annoying.  Then you eant to question my character. All I did was defend my self against a tribe full of puppets. Im blatantly honest and competitive, but questioning character is where it draws the line for me. Hoblin you are disrespectful.
2871 days 12 hours ago
doubledarefan01
I don't know  and I wanted immunity  Leo can go suck it
2871 days 12 hours ago
RyanS
The game will get real. An active will get out, and someone's not gonna be happy to be voted out.
2871 days 12 hours ago
cole225
Whoever has an idol i think that this is the tribal that its gonna be used
2871 days 12 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah- Out of everyone here, it seemed as if you wanted it the most. Were you disappointed when Leo won?

Yeah because I could be going home, I have got nobody in this game and then they expect me   to give up and not do anything in this challenge. That challenge was all based on social game and thats something I kinda lack this season. I was bullied that challenge.
2871 days 11 hours ago
shusleo
Leo- Your first immunity. How does it feel?

It feels good to finally not have to be worried going into a tribal, especially tonight when tensions are high
2871 days 11 hours ago
Kyle12212
2/6 votes received
2870 days 19 hours ago
Kyle12212
3/6
2870 days 17 hours ago
Kyle12212
4/6
2870 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
I have received all of the votes. I'll go get them.
2870 days 14 hours ago
Hoblin
I am so nervous. This could be anyone except for Leo. I kind of expect to be going here
2870 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
*grabs urn*

If anyone would like to play an idol, now is the time to do so

*Ikah stands up*
This could be very dumb of me, or Great for me. Id rather not let my fate in this game lay in the hands of the HOBGOBLIN. All respect.

This IS a hidden immunity idol. Any votes for Ikah will not count.

I'll read the votes.
2870 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
1st vote
Ikah

Does not count
2870 days 14 hours ago
Kyle12212
Ikah

Does not count

open group

Kyle's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!