This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Trial Mechanics

Topic » Final Trial Mechanics

2681 days 3 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I guess because this trial is going to be absolutely long I have to explain how this works.

~General~
The trials will last three days, or the whole Episode Six almost. It will be on January 5, 6 and 7 at these times:
January 5 - 7PM EST to 11PM EST
January 6 - 6:30PM EST to 1AM EST (or whenever we have a pause at it lol)
January 7 - 6PM EST til we end it the series pretty much
*Any time in between will be considered a pause and everyone can interact again outside the trial room.

We will go in chronological order starting with Travis' death until the very last. To avoid confusion, before we get to the next kill we will vote for who killed whom. There will be an official poll to do that is exclusively for the people participating in the trial only.

~Investigation~
Investigation will work out while trial is going on. I simply don't have time in three days to attend to all your needs so we will have to do this mid trial. For someone to investigate, simply put "Did someone checked the *insert room here*?" I will mail somebody who is on for the evidence of the asked room.

Now I did ask for you guys to investigate beforehand. Only few people actually followed to that, and some of them even died. (*ehem Logie xD*) So those certain few will get every single evidence that they had investigated ever since the first kill, and pretty much most of the evidence that are asked will also be mailed to them so it can be shared to others. (so for those who investigated prepare for a lot of mails with literally the word NOTHING written on it XD)

And I think you've all done trials before in any of the DR series here in Tengaged (maybe except Rennac, the only one he has played is on Stunzers and...that was not the best experience from what I heard XD) so you all have been used to at the debate-like system we have here at the trials right? It still applies here. If you didn't understand what the fuck I just said, I'll just bump the basic trial rules that were posted all the way back from Season 2 (I think the only things we've gotten rid of that rules were the Panic Talk Action)

That's pretty much the basics and here we like basic stuff so, yeah. The previous three polls I put up were just a test drive and the next polls will be the ACTUAL votes that will be counted. So hopefully we get it all right and not be executed xD

-Executions will be explained at the beginning of the final trial-
-No animals are allowed in the trial room, they are not tolerated-
-Whoever is caught skipping trial will be killed on the spot by mysterious consequences-
2681 days 2 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
-In the countdown of the final trial and in the final trial itself, the forbidden actions still apply, so breaking it will inflict immediate poison to your character and will die.-
2678 days 15 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Forbidden Actions (Season 6):
Mikleo Kizakura– Helping Someone in Need
Risaki Myrina– Holding/Touching Any Papercraft Material
Travis Nevermore–Mikleo Kizakura Lives after the Third Round
Luna Nobetaka– Giving Orders to a Participant
Kai Marogawi– Saying the Ultimate of a Participant
DeAndre Xander– ???
Karma Tetsuya– ???
Yuu Minami– ???
Enzo Tribecca– ???
Rhett Hijin– Getting a “Senpai”
Viola Yun– Hiding Her Honest Opinion to a Participant
Yuno Siska– ???
N – Holding a Pointed Object
Fanairu Jungo- ???
Xander Ardnt- Sitting on Any Kind of Chair
Zurvan Xosrov- ???
Atsuko Akano- ???
Kaito Tanaka- Feeling Pain Caused by a Participant
Hazubeki Shiga- Injecting a Participant or Yourself with an Injection

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!