This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Episode Three: "Trusting A Devil"

Topic » [S6] Episode Three:..

2710 days 9 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: Zurvan, your acting like you were just accused of murder, your just being asked a few questions, why are you acting so angry?
2710 days 9 hours ago
Rennac
Zurvan: Oh, what's that? Is that the time limit?
*Falls to the ground*
2710 days 9 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: I find it quite offensive that your making a mockery of my occupation, why don't you just accept things for as they are, that you might have feelings for Kaito and you just don't want to accept it.
2710 days 9 hours ago
Rennac
Zurvan: I can't hear you! I'm passed out!
(Amelia: You're acting like a child!)
2710 days 9 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: Amelia, can you do anything to get him talking?
2710 days 9 hours ago
Rennac
(Amelia: I got this! *Rubs her hands and walks towards Zurvan* If Zurvan's taught me anything, it's taking advantage of people's weaknesses! *Begins to tickle Zurvan*)
Zurvan: No! Amelia stop! *Laughs uncontrollably*
2710 days 9 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: Amelia will only stop if you listen and answer my questions.
2710 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Zurvan: *Yells with his a amiable breaths* Never! I'd rather be a dead man! *Has a laughing fit*
(Amelia: Tickle tickle!)
2710 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: You can't keep up forever, or else you will be a dead man, and considering I have my blindfold on, I can keep going for a long while, so, do you now want to stop and talk.
2710 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Zurvan: *Begins to have a cough tantrum and squirms* This... This is torture I'm telling you!
2710 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: Amelia, let him have a quick breath, now, please talk.
2710 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
(Amelia: Oh fine! *Stops tickling and Zurvan gasps for air*)
2710 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: So are you ready to talk?
2710 days 8 hours ago
Rennac
Zurvan: *Slowly picks himself up with his cane and makes a grimacing look* … What do you want?
(Amelia: Yay! The torturing worked!)
2710 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
Yuno: I just want the full details about what happened, and since Kaito is sleeping by the looks of it, what is your general opinion of what happened?

open group

Prefix Of Destruction

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!